Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Direction From X To Y: Nairaland Road Direction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction From X To Y: Nairaland Road Direction (742 Views)

Apply For Africa's Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada / Direction On How To Get To Adeniyi Jones Ikeja From Plamgroove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direction From X To Y: Nairaland Road Direction by ikorodureporta: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lets create a road direction database on nairaland, & on the internet in general. Sometime ago, i tried locating somewhere around Lagos, & entered the query on google. I discovered that most of results on google came from nairaland jobs/vacancies section.

So, now lets add more to the online search results. All you need to do is to describe how to get to a place (organisation, higher institution, church, event centre, etc) from a location.

The rules to follow are:

1. Start your direction with a title, eg DIRECTION FROM X TO Y:- (direction from U.I to UCH; direction from ikorodu to christ embassy oregun; direction from UNILAG to landmark event centre, etc), before giving out the direction.

2. Type each direction in a new comment box

3. Enter as many directions as possible to & from different locations

Lets Gooo!

Re: Direction From X To Y: Nairaland Road Direction by sharplikenail: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Lets create a road direction database on nairaland, & on the internet in general. Sometime ago, i tried locating somewhere around Lagos, & entered the query on google. I discovered that most of results on google came from nairaland jobs/vacancies section.

So, now lets add more to the online search results. All you need to do is to describe how to get to a place (organisation, higher institution, church, event centre, etc) from a location.

The rules to follow are:

1. Start your direction with a title, eg DIRECTION FROM X TO Y:- (direction from U.I to UCH; direction from ikorodu to christ embassy oregun; direction from UNILAG to landmark event centre, etc), before giving out the direction.

2. Type each direction in a new comment box

3. Enter as many directions as possible to & from different locations

Lets Gooo!

Well said, but there's no need to do that. Lara.ng already has the most up to date public transport database in Lagos.

Get unlimited directions to anywhere in Lagos, and soon Abuja, with fare quotes and time estimates, for free!

Check it out: http://lara.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Urgent Recruitment At Peacock Mall / Graduate Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.