Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Funny Childhood Story To Cool Monday Down - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Childhood Story To Cool Monday Down (803 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / Funny Memes For A Boring Monday.... / Funny Story To Ease Your Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Childhood Story To Cool Monday Down by Afonjashapmouth: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let's cool off some tension in the middle of our serious day called "Monday" by sharing funny experiences we have encountered​ growing up.

Let me start by sharing a funny event that happened while I was living with some funny neighbors. They have four son's, two in a public secondary school while the younger ones were still in a private primary school then. The last born is extraordinarily playful but super brilliant in his studies, however reverse is the case for the other siblings. There was this end of the term which the last born came out first in his class as usual and the elder one came out 32nd out of 32 pupils. Guess he was ashamed and tired of this regular outcome. As the best liar and cunniest boy in our zone in those days he pulled a smart one by changing his result to third position instead of second position by erasing the "n" in 32nd, making him "3nd". He was in primary 2 then can you imagine. He came home jumping with joy to present everybody his result card even mocking other kids on his way. Everybody were like, is this some kind of miracle. He wouldn't show us feeling fly until a big brother on our street saw the result and knowing his shady profile already made his mouth went ajar for like a minute...... For like a yr his name changed to 3nd.. grin grin

Let's hear yours
Re: Funny Childhood Story To Cool Monday Down by Evablizin(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lols,i'm coming
Re: Funny Childhood Story To Cool Monday Down by herkeym001(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nothing concern my papa with position, him own be say he no wan see red biro for my sheet. I dey always chop Cain till I wise up for SSS class.

I really suffer for my papa hand becos of Red Biro. Even none of us (my mama & we children) fit wear red stuff till date.

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Sings Davido's Song "If" / Crazyamusecomedy Title Ibadan Weed Madness / Happitime Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.