Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: (786 Views)

The Continuation Story Of The Lady Whose Family Allegedly Killed Her Wife Beater / Meet Oronike Odeleye: The Lady Behind Surviving R. Kelly / Why Does The Lady's Name Appear First On Most Wedding Invitation Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
HOW TO KEEP THE LADY YOU ARE DATING: Do you love your girl and you don't want another man to snatch her from you? Then do the following things:

1. Give her plenty of attention. If you give her attention, she will not seek for attention elsewhere. Chat with her online via social media or else another man will.

2. Give her listening ears whenever she is speaking to you. Avoid pressing your phone or reading a newspaper when your girl is talking to you.

3. Do not promise her and fail. Do not promise her what you cannot do. It is better for you to say you don't have than to promise and fail.

4. Do not be stingy. Avoid telling her that you don't have, you don't have all the time.

5. Be caring. To be caring does not only mean you should be giving her money. There are many ways of showing care; e.g show concern whenever she is sad or in problems; be by her side when she is in problems, do not abandon her in her days of sorrow.

6. Tell her daily that she is beautiful.

7. Tell her daily that you love her.

8. Play with her and joke with her daily.

9. Don't be too hard and don't be too soft. Scold her a little, and pet her a little. Do not over pet or over scold.

10. Love her siblings, and respect her parents.

11. Appreciate her when she helps you to do something.

12. Allow her to advise you, seek her suggestions and respect her opinions.

13. Respect her.

14. Do not take her for granted.

15. Do not cheat on her.

16. Play with her hairs

17. kiss her on her forehead, cheek and neck. It will pass a good message to her.

18. Let her sit on your lap sometimes. Agree or Disagree?
Copied.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
I think so,
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Dyt(f): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
So little matters most
smiley
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by chriskosherbal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Agreed......well spoken.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dyt:
So little matters most
smiley

The paying attention and checking up actually goes a long way sometimes you enter relationship mode when you are just being friends sef.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Dyt(f): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
pcguru1:

The paying attention and checking up actually goes a long way sometimes you enter relationship mode when you are just being friends sef.

Chop knuckle
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by stubbornman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
You go dey form Romeo.....one yahoo boy go just come carry your babe

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2017
stubbornman:
You go dey form Romeo.....one yahoo boy go just come carry your babe

He's talking about Matured and reasonable ladies and not your average street girl.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by stubbornman(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
pcguru1:

He's talking about Matured and reasonable ladies and not your average street girl.
lolzzzz ...bro you never see nothing for woman side....all these things nah telemundo package

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2017
stubbornman:

lolzzzz ...bro you never see nothing for woman side....all these things nah telemundo package

Ave met both the street and matured girls , though they might leave for a rich guy but Yahoo Yahoo na different thing, you no know say Yahoo Yahoo now na blood money.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Ave met both the street and matured girls , though they might leave for a rich guy but Yahoo Yahoo na different thing, you no know say Yahoo Yahoo now na blood money .
says who undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
says who undecided

You think internet fraud is still cashing out, besides that's the gist I got from the streets, I got shady friends who are in too deep so they know most of these things. Could be wrong though
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by stubbornman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Ave met both the street and matured girls , though they might leave for a rich guy but Yahoo Yahoo na different thing, you no know say Yahoo Yahoo now na blood money.
My brother girls don't care...they just wanna stick to a rich guy and oppress their fellow girls

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
stubbornman:

My brother girls don't care...they just wanna stick to a rich guy and oppress their fellow girls

Well not the ones's I've met, I don't mix with small minded girls unless if it's just sex, so i don't know about oppressing girls, then again i relate mostly with older ladies well than younger girls so that might be the reason.
Re: How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating: by Homeboiy: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can't see

Give her money
more money

on it list o

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Super Story? / As A Girl From A Different Culture, Is Denying A Child Normal In This Culture? / First Muslim Gay Wedding Holds In The Uk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.