Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers (1554 Views)

8 Ways To Treat Dark Knuckles At Home / Treat Your Skin To Honey And Papaya Black Soap / Vote For Her She Need Your Vote Before 12 Midnite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by dunsinieola: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
She is so mannerless and feels she can talk and curse....BECCA VILLE needs to learn

Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by anuoreangel(f): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yeah that lady is very rude. I als had an encounter with her last week. Her customer relationship is very poor she relates with her client very harshly. You are very right her staff was very mature about the whole thing when I contfronted about. She wouldn't go far if she continues this way. After the whole thing I was the telling her am sorry when I was even right. Her services is crappy.
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
All this insult on top how much? What is she selling? I will send her back her useless makeup wharever and spoil her name all over the Internet. Walahi she won't see any customer again. And op you sef you are too gentle, next time you give such people their size and put them where they belong
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by jeyselassie(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls any one who has a pic of her should post it I think I know her oo. Chai this lady has messed her generation up finally.
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by dunsinieola: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
jeyselassie:
Pls any one who has a pic of her should post it I think I know her oo. Chai this lady has messed her generation up finally.

This is the lady BECCA VILLE

Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by winkmart: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2017
dunsinieola:

This is the lady BECCA VILLE
That's just a tout am seeing there and not a business person. You ought to have taken the case up with the her. Report to the police. She will be threatened to apologize to you publicly or else, you will take her to court.

She looks so Razz.
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by chinan(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
I thought I was d only one that noticed, she was such a mannerless and stupid slow spoke I was so irritated I had to dash out d products I bought from her I didn't want a reminder of that personality.
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by florakims(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Ha ha! how can someone be this saucy? I couldn't even finish reading the conversation, cus the curse is too much.
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2017
I salute ur maturity OP. It's better not to fight with a deranged person dey have nothing to loose. She's not in same league with sane humans. See insult o n I was complaining about one dat eyes people at her shop. Nawa o
Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by Brexuz: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
I salute ur maturity OP. It's better not to fight with a deranged person dey have nothing to loose. She's not in same league with sane humans. See insult o n I was complaining about one dat eyes people at her shop. Nawa o

THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER FROM BECCAVILLE - A SO-CALLED ONLINE (INSTAGRAM) ENTREPRENEUR THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
I had a similar terrible experience with beccaville on Instagram. It is based in Lagos and It's a hair accessory business on Instagram.
I ordered some items on the 23rd of December 2020 and added another order on the 11th of January 2021. Because as of 11th of January 2021, I had not received the Items from 23rd of December 2020, I asked if the new order could be added to the existing one in their office so that I don't have to pay for delivery twice. Their agent said yes and stated that my request has been communicated to their logistics unit. I have all records of our transactions and communications. They sent the goods on the 13th of January, 2021.

My first issue was that the driver they sent was supposed to deliver at a particular location but did not. Instead insisted that I come to their garage.
The second issue: Because I couldn't go all the way myself, I had someone pick up the goods and found that they had sent someone else's goods to me along with the order of 23rd of December. Both mine and the other person's goods were attached together. He could not have intentionally picked up the other person's goods because it had no name and since both were attached together with my name on one of the packages, the person who picked them up for me thought there were both for me. Even the driver released both goods as there was only one name with both of them attached together.

When I finally opened the package, I saw that some of it it didn't belong to me. I chatted with her (beccaville) and she acknowledged that it was a mistake and that it was a miscommunication and stated that she hoped the second one be sent out.

To cut the story short, this morning - January 15th, 2021 I received a message from beccaville that I have to pay for another delivery.

I became angry and complained to beccaville. First, they sent the wrong order. Second, they sent it to the wrong location. Third, they were now asking that I pay for their mistake. Who does that

Dear readers to make matters worse, becaville called me a thief online because I stated that I was going to hold on to the other package as leverage unless my goods were sent to me as agreed without further cost to me or my money refunded. Who does that She to my amazement spat several other insults at me. How can anyone treat a customer like that in this age and time?

Please and please, if you are planning to patronize beccaville, know that this is how they operate.

I would have posted all this on Instagram but she blocked me and deleted all related posts from her Instagram page. So buyers, especially that outside of Lagos, beware. She is too profit-oriented

I have all records both of transfers made, chats where she insulted me a fellow woman like her. She needs to learn.

Thank you.

Re: She Need To Learn How To Treat Customers by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Report her to @the_eye__opener___ on instagram

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Help You Boost Your Brand / 11 Ways Polka Dot Outfits Can Help You Slay All Day Everyday / 2020 African Print Dresses: Most Trendy Ankara Designs For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.