Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Idago Speaks On His Soon To Drop Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idago Speaks On His Soon To Drop Video (294 Views)

Zlatan Ibile & His Gang Goes Shirtless, Set Drop Video For #ENDSARS Campaign / "We Go Run Am Later" Olamide Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A Drop (Video) / I Will Drop Video To ”based On Logistics” Soon – Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idago Speaks On His Soon To Drop Video by mizzywhite: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
247nijagist had a little chat with king idago the abuja based nigerian afro pop singer. and here is what he said abt the entertainment indusrty.

the industry so far is doing very well though i am still hustling to get to the top of the game. Nigeria music is easy to do but it isn't that easy to get to the top, except with persistence which someone like me is giving in. i have know alot of upcoming artist based in abuja who could not cope but gave up because is not easy. in the industry if you got no money you cant do music. all i need right now is a good sponsor and a good management to get there because i know i am good in what i do .

idago has done alot of songs and he is well recognized in the Abuja entertainment industry, he has performed in alot of shows and has created alot of awareness for him self even in the social media. and theses is what he said about his soon to drop video.

yeh my videos are coming out shortly we have gone to take some shots in some of the locations and we are still working but probably in two months time king idago videos will be every where. i am working on dropping two videos. tinkoko remix and anty jennet. thanks for your support all the way Nigerians.
http://247nijagist..com.ng/2017/06/idago-speaks-on-his-soon-to-drop-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Small Boy Of 15 Years Stabbed To Death Due To An Instagram Argument / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Expecting Twins / Shakurblog - Photo Of The Week - Eunice Ginikanwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.