Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date (2443 Views)

Npower Online Registration Closing Date For Batch C Recruitment 2020 / Npower Registration: You Will Be Disqualified If… N-power Warns / Npower Build News 2018: Registration, Closing Date- Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date by samexycool(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
The 2017/18 npower registration/recruitment is still ongoing.

If you are yet to apply for the program please do so on or before the closing date.

The npower program registration is said to end on 13 July 2017.

For details on how to complete your npower registration visit;

https://edunaij.com.ng/npower-registration-201718-guidelines-how-to-register/
Re: 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date by Withambition(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
IS BAIL TRULY FREE?
My long term friend, Pastor Yemi Adetayo has asked me why Ex-Governor Bala Ngilari had to use N100 million and his properties to pay for his bail despite the popular slogan that "BAIL IS FREE".
Points to Note:
1. Bail is the temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial, sometimes on condition that a sum of money is lodged to guarantee their appearance in court....
http://thelegaldiary.com/bail-free/

THE LEGAL DIARY
Joseph Jagunmolu Ogunmodede
Re: 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date by cathodekazim: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
mmmm
Re: 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date by mathswit(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls can someone help me out...
I was issued the reference number after the registration but before I could print, save or copy it out the whole thing just disappeared from the screen. All my attempt to get it back was to no avail. Am afraid to re-register again in order to avoid disqualification. Pls can someone advice me on what to do or how to do it. Its urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

Training On GPS Tracker Installation&Basic Car Audio Installation / Graduate Assistants? / Honeywell Flour Mills Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.