Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Post anything off-topic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post anything off-topic (583 Views)

Dear Nairalanders,how Are You Corping With Glo Data? / Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. / Plz Help Me Review This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post anything off-topic by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let the game begin and see people's m@dn3ss.
Re: Post anything off-topic by Caustics: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
danthommies:
My love for sites is becoming real now that i've decided to own a site.
Recently i met the owner of http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com on facebook and i have discussed with him on acquiring the site in which he's wanting to sell for some thousand naira.
So as usual i've decided to hear nairalanders say on this so as to not get duped.
Please Nairalanders how much do you think i should buy the site?
let it not pass N3500.
What kind of site do you intend to have?
Re: Post anything off-topic by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Caustics:
let it not pass N3500.
i intend to have a community site that will have forums, chatrooms, PM functions.
Re: Post anything off-topic by Julius2214(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Caustics:
let it not pass N3500.
You wasted your time replying him... He owns the site, he's just lookin for cheap attention
Re: Post anything off-topic by Tholluwalase(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Julius2214:

You wasted your time replying him... He owns the site, he's just lookin for cheap attention

Lol , and how did you know about that
Re: Post anything off-topic by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Julius2214:

let me just ignore that cos ion wanna argue.
Re: Post anything off-topic by Julius2214(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tholluwalase:

Lol , and how did you know about that
Check his topics

Re: Post anything off-topic by oswaggiee(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Julius2214:

hehehe...i just fouund out too..the guy naa mumu grin grin
Re: Post anything off-topic by Tholluwalase(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2017
The guy foolish sha
Re: Post anything off-topic by Codedboy95(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol the Op is probably below 20yrs of age.. Now @Op no one does chat room again and this is 2017 not 2010, Get a nice domain name and move your website to blogger or better still WordPress..

(1) (Reply)

4chan Warned About Vegas 3 Weeks Early: / Wale Adekile: The Blogger That Bears Too Much Resemblance With 2pac / Free Original Contents For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.