Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) (583 Views)

I We Build An Automated Mlm Website(front-end And Back-end) / How Can I Edit My Website Front Page To This - Check Photo / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by sirlekzy: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
good morning nairalanders/nigerians

i just want to share this as a testimony and to educate other fellow bloggers/webmasters.

my name is olalekan and i am the ceo of http://www.360ray.com.ng, i set up the blog lat month june 19 2017 and now i cant believe i was able to get adsense approval within just one month of blogging. This is very rare amoung bloggers,even a blogger who have been running his blog for more than 6 month dosen't get adsense approval so easily. i was able to achieve this with hardwork and i think these tips am going to share will help many bloggers like me earn so cash with adsense approval. please am begging the moderators of this great forum to please let this piece of information reach front page for all bloggers to read...

please read through this information if you want adsense approval

1. bloggers (i mean for those of us using the free blogger platform) :- when setting up your website,please consider using a very responsive theme, if your theme is responsive,it would be responsive on both PC and mobile view. google adsense make their review firstly base on your website responsivenes and mobile friendly.....they will surely test that... this is their very first attempt in reviewin g ur website...if your website is not responsive, trust me ur website will be in their dissaproval que....

for wordpress users - please i would advice you to set mobile and pc theme differently....adsense check ur website responsiveness and they will surely test the mobile friendliness of your website. use a clean and responsive theme for your PC, also when designing ur mobile version,use a mobile theme.....

2. add important pages - add important pages such as about us,contact us,privacy policy , google will surely check if these pages are available in ur website...also note that thes content on the pages must be well written especially the privacy policy page.

3. Uniqueness and originality :- in the first 6 month of blogging, bloggers aree expected to write his or her own content, google check for originality of content on ur website...if they find any duplicate content on your web site...you will end up been disapproved (please have enough original content before applying)

4. Submit your website to search console and have at least 600 VISITORS PER DAY.... though google dosent specify any amount of traffic for their approval, its just a suggestion.

5. add one or 2 image on ur website

i think this is how i got my adssnse approval, in was dissaproved once, then i applied immediately i set up the website, i think that wazs y i was disapproved.....i got approval message on july 10..and i was so happy with just 70 posts...though they are not all original but i have enough original content during the time of approval.

if you would like to check my website => www.360ray.com.ng i eas able to achive the mobile view with my knowledge of creativity.... i love to edit and twiste...i got th carrignton mobile...add some css and edit to my taste (09039723531)

please drop your comments, opinions and questions....thank you...

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by Benjom(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's a wonderful feat. The 'traditional' belief has always been... "Write original articles of about 30+, About Us,... bla bla bla... and then be patient or endure for 6 month's before the almighty approval. Now, you've just disproved that. Kudos man.
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
It is not getting approved!!

It is making money from it.

1 Like

Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by sirlekzy: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benjom:
That's a wonderful feat. The 'traditional' belief has always been... "Write original articles of about 30+, About Us,... bla bla bla... and then be patient or endure for 6 month's before the almighty approval. Now, you've just disproved that. Kudos man.

Some people actually don't know the basics before applying... Thanks man
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by sirlekzy: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
It is not getting approved!!

It is making money from it.

My ads are performing well... Even with 1000 pageviews per day.... I am having 7$ in my balance... I got approved on July 10
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by sirlekzy: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
sirlekzy:
good morning nairalanders/nigerians

i just want to share this as a testimony and to educate other fellow bloggers/webmasters.

my name is olalekan and i am the ceo of http://www.360ray.com.ng, i set up the blog lat month june 19 2017 and now i cant believe i was able to get adsense approval within just one month of blogging. This is very rare amoung bloggers,even a blogger who have been running his blog for more than 6 month dosen't get adsense approval so easily. i was able to achieve this with hardwork and i think these tips am going to share will help many bloggers like me earn so cash with adsense approval. please am begging the moderators of this great forum to please let this piece of information reach front page for all bloggers to read...

please read through this information if you want adsense approval

1. bloggers (i mean for those of us using the free blogger platform) :- when setting up your website,please consider using a very responsive theme, if your theme is responsive,it would be responsive on both PC and mobile view. google adsense make their review firstly base on your website responsivenes and mobile friendly.....they will surely test that... this is their very first attempt in reviewin g ur website...if your website is not responsive, trust me ur website will be in their dissaproval que....

for wordpress users - please i would advice you to set mobile and pc theme differently....adsense check ur website responsiveness and they will surely test the mobile friendliness of your website. use a clean and responsive theme for your PC, also when designing ur mobile version,use a mobile theme.....

2. add important pages - add important pages such as about us,contact us,privacy policy , google will surely check if these pages are available in ur website...also note that thes content on the pages must be well written especially the privacy policy page.

3. Uniqueness and originality :- in the first 6 month of blogging, bloggers aree expected to write his or her own content, google check for originality of content on ur website...if they find any duplicate content on your web site...you will end up been disapproved (please have enough original content before applying)

4. Submit your website to search console and have at least 600 VISITORS PER DAY.... though google dosent specify any amount of traffic for their approval, its just a suggestion.

5. add one or 2 image on ur website

i think this is how i got my adssnse approval, in was dissaproved once, then i applied immediately i set up the website, i think that wazs y i was disapproved.....i got approval message on july 10..and i was so happy with just 70 posts...though they are not all original but i have enough original content during the time of approval.

if you would like to check my website => www.360ray.com.ng i eas able to achive the mobile view with my knowledge of creativity.... i love to edit and twiste...i got th carrignton mobile...add some css and edit to my taste (09039723531)

please drop your comments, opinions and questions....thank you...

cc; lalasticlala

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J, DisGuy, justwise, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
sirlekzy:

My ads are performing well... Even with 1000 pageviews per day.... I am having 7$ in my balance... I got approved on July 10

Great.
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by jakandeola(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Great.
if I tell u am tired of life wat can u encorage me wit in 10 word
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
if I tell u am tired of life wat can u encorage me wit in 10 word

lol,,,

Dude... please just allow me please abeg.
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by jakandeola(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol,,,

Dude... please just allow me please abeg.
ok
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
ok

I see your signature.

What is wrong with you?

Tell me... I may help you.

Just that I thought you wanted to troll me again.

Sorry..
Re: Hot I Got Adsense Approval With 1 Month Old Website (front Page) by sirlekzy: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have a question.. Why does Nairaland moderators don't move this to FP....

If na criminal case now... Dem go move it...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online By Viewing Adverts / Wale Adekile: The Blogger That Bears Too Much Resemblance With 2pac / Host Your Website For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.