Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Omg!!! I Need A Part Time Job Without Sweating - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Omg!!! I Need A Part Time Job Without Sweating (436 Views)

Have You Ever Quit A Job Without Giving Notice? Share Your Reasons. / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! I Need A Part Time Job Without Sweating by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone ,

Many people who are out there with one job or the other have been complaining that the money they make from that job is not satisfying especially if they have responsibility to cater for and especially in this recession period we are in Nigeria

many people have given into scamming..committing crimes and gambling to meet ends meet...and it's not completely their fault but of our leaders who have not created an enabling environment for the youths and later they will say we are the leaders of tomorrow. ..feeding us with cocktail and bull story

HOWEVER, If we continue to count where our leaders got it wrong we will never get any where but to worsen things even the more..that's why I am saying if you can't get a good job..Make use of your Handwork and start making money for your self...If you don't have one...go and learn one

if you think you don't have the time to go and learn one...why not create a website and use it as your part time job and you will be amaze with just how much you can make from it..

you don't need to learn how to code to able to create a standard website. ..you can create one by yourself using WordPress or you can contact me with the number below and I will create a professional looking website for you for just 5000ngn with .com.ng domain name

Remember time waits for no man

NOTE:This is a limited offer to end on the 25th of June

whatsapp:09078513996

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Owed 16 Months’ Arrears Return N1.78m Mistakenly Paid To Them By / How To Earn A Higher Salary-this Is How To Negotiate / Study Nursing And Be Registered Practical Nurses (rpns)to Work In Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.