Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. (528 Views)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied / Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am a science graduate of a Fed uni in the country. As usual, I see myself as a very hardworking and ambitious individual. Am done with NYSC and currently working with an indigenous coy., earning a little.
Recently I opened a shop to engage in school wears (cardigans, uniforms, stockings). I opened a Facebook page (uniformzarena) to help out with the adverts but Facebook requires a dollar debit card for their service which I don't have.
Because am new here, I don't have schools to patronize me for now, though I've visited a few schools around.

What I need ...
1. If any nairalander resides in ondo state and its environs, and has a school or has a link of someone who owns a school, please help me with the link. I promise a percentage.
2. Any idea on how to run a more successful business like this.
3. How to get through with the Facebook advert.

Tnx for taking time to go through this.
I live in Akure, Ondo state.
My number is 07062799395
Re: Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Greetings!
Still anticipating your valuable responses.
Re: Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. by Singlecliq: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Kudos friend for trying to own a business of your own. However I will advice you to make do without advertising on Facebook for now, you can open a page advertising your business on Facebook, Instagram. Try as much to get schools around you to patronise you and request For their reviews about the quality of your product which you can add to the page you created. With this you can paste a link to your business on other Facebook or Instagram group relating to your business. See you at the top

Check my profile if you need more information
Re: Help, Advise And Encourage A Brother. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Singlecliq:
Kudos friend for trying to own a business of your own. However I will advice you to make do without advertising on Facebook for now, you can open a page advertising your business on Facebook, Instagram. Try as much to get schools around you to patronise you and request For their reviews about the quality of your product which you can add to the page you created. With this you can paste a link to your business on other Facebook or Instagram group relating to your business. See you at the top

Check my profile if you need more information

Tnx bro.
I'll try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Executive / Urgently Needed / Jobs At A Micro Finance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.