Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! (1832 Views)

Don't Ever Try This / Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg / Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by cyber5(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't believe it but it happened to my friends last
night.

My friends went to a food vendor to eat , they told the
mallam to fix 3 indomie and 8 eggs then they sat down to chill till he prepare the food, he was cooking and they were gisting.

Suddenly he told them the food was ready then he
served them the food . While they were eating he asked them what they wanted to
drink and they ordered for fanta and maltina, he brought the drinks, they
opened it
and drank.

30 minute later, they finished
eating and paid the
mallam and they started walking back home when one of
them suddenly
remembered that he left his phone on the table then
he ran back to
get it , luckily for him the phone
was still there and he
picked it and
ran back home to sleep.

And that's exactly what happened.

U like story sha, See as you dey wait for bad news .
Nobody should touch me o cos I'm not feeling fine o.
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
K
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Foolish boi
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by cristianisraeli: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
cyber5:

I can't believe it but it happened to my friends last
night.

My friends went to a food vendor to eat , they told the
mallam to fix 3 indomie and 8 eggs then they sat down to chill till he prepare the food, he was cooking and they were gisting.

Suddenly he told them the food was ready then he
served them the food . While they were eating he asked them what they wanted to
drink and they ordered for fanta and maltina, he brought the drinks, they
opened it
and drank.

30 minute later, they finished
eating and paid the
mallam and they started walking back home when one of
them suddenly
remembered that he left his phone on the table then
he ran back to
get it , luckily for him the phone
was still there and he
picked it and
ran back home to sleep.

And that's exactly what happened.

U like story sha, See as you dey wait for bad news .
Nobody should touch me o cos I'm not feeling fine o.

make i no lie..i laff.. and vex at the same time...LOL..i con remember say na jokes section i day..LOL

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by MayhorE(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
if no b say nah joke section, I fit yarn curse on you, BT its funny sha grin

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by Coolgent(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Chai children of hatred wil be diasppointed.
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joints !! by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:50am On Aug 20, 2018
You this child ehn, iffar... You are no serious. I cannot help but to Laugh Chai! A serious chai though

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Worst Open Net Misses In Football 2017 Funniest / Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Matter O / Should The Lady Still Pay The Bike Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.