Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel (26141 Views)

Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by OjayDavido(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyOne. This are the photos of a scorpion i killed around my school hostel (University ). This One must not sting person o.. lol.

4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2017
chaaai! See how u break the legs into pieces ooo shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MistadeRegal(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2017
It is not snake... It will take 'grace' to make FP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by gracefoundmme(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2017
yeepa
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by pbethel: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Lord have mercy. Wow
Thank God u killed it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by ayourbamie: 2:04am On Jun 20, 2017
This one is big o. Thank God u killed it

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by 0b100100111: 2:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Bush-meat!

Run to the market and make yourself a delicious meal!

It goes well with Okro soup

Boil lightly so you can meet enough juice to suck from its exoskeleton

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2017
We only grill fish, chicken, turkey, goats...... not scorpions!! Dangerous and Poisonous!!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by phranq(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Incase it makes FP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by prodiG(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Lala doesn't do scorpions undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by TDonald: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
phranq:
Income it makes FP

MistadeRegal:
It is not snake...
It will take 'grace' to make FP.

It will not make FP in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Emerikoss: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God u killed it oo,but where is this ur hostel,how come scorpion dey dere
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Emerikoss: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
TDonald:

See as u just dey use Jesus' name on stupid things,don't use the name anyhow pls undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by TDonald: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Emerikoss:

See as u just dey use Jesus' name on stupid things,don't use the name anyhow pls undecided

K undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by baylord101(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2017
TDonald:

MistadeRegal:
It is not snake...
It will take 'grace' to make FP.
lalasticlala come and disappoint this people

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by PoisonedOne: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
We're getting crazier by the day; how can killing a scorpion a big deal to the extent of creating a topic for it? It could have been news worthy if you didn't kill it but shuffling it within your body instead. wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by LifeofClinton(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalasticlala this might not be snake ..but it's still a reptile
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MistadeRegal(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
cheesy
baylord101:
lalasticlala come and disappoint this people

Lolz!
Bros I no say e no fit make frontpage nah!
I say it will take 'grace' because na serpents be nairaland animal celebrity no be scorpions.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MistadeRegal(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
LifeofClinton:
Lalasticlala this might not be snake ..but it's still a reptile

Aha! Lala know say no be reptile but arachnid so he no go like see am for frontpage.
Hehehe!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Aminu212: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Nairaland: A place where we celebrate killing animals
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by christejames(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
That scorpion is big man! I have never seen such a huge creeping insect before... If that one stings someone it will take the kind of medication administered to someone bitten by a snake to relief the pains and clear the venoms'.
Lalasticlala, Hope you also find the size of this insect fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by nsiazu: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
If it doesn't make front page ill bath naked inside the bathhouse! !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Hollawayn05(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
ARE YOU SHOWING US THE SCORPION OR YOU WRIST.WATCH ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
what shud we now do?
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by phranq(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
TDonald:

Kikikikikiki......... my chest ooooo
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by dee02(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dang... That is some ruthless execution! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by ictmikky(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wehdone Scorpion King
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Dongreat(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op you just killed animal that has the most expensive liquid (venom) in the world.
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
This made front page? shocked shocked shocked It's finished
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Danny287(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by obembet(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
God, how can I reach office now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) / ASUU, FG To End Strike Action / Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.