Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia (740 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
I am planning a 2weeks trip to Liberia. My ticket is bought already and I am leaving on 30th of June. My purpose is research base.

I need help with information about the following

1. Cheap accommodation ( my total budget on miscellaneous is about 200$)

2. What is electricity and internet like?

3. Are the people friendly and accommodating?

4. What about transportation? Is that relatively cheap (can my $200 cater for that, housing and feeding)

Anticipating your responses... Thanks
Re: In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2017
You wan go carry ebola come from Liberia? undecided
Re: In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol cheesy nothing of that nature.. Working to ensure we are safer and we are well prepared against such threat.
Re: In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia by Jamie1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
azeezhy:
I am planning a 2weeks trip to Liberia. My ticket is bought already and I am leaving on 30th of June. My purpose is research base.

I need help with information about the following

1. Cheap accommodation ( my total budget on miscellaneous is about 200$)

2. What is electricity and internet like?

3. Are the people friendly and accommodating?

4. What about transportation? Is that relatively cheap (can my $200 cater for that, housing and feeding)

Anticipating your responses... Thanks

Hello bro, did you finally enter Liberia? If yes, please help me with your experience traveling there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Killed By Hit And Run SUV At Agboju, Lagos - Photos / Europe Needs New Blood – Spain Speaks On Mass Migration / Help With USA Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.