Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) (2432 Views)

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) / Is It True Prof Miriam Ikejiani-clarke of UNN Is Dead / Riot : Education Not For The Poor, Says Unn Vc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) by Hendarl(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2010
UNN VC on d 20th of jan was invited 2 Abuja 4 question after which there and then was asked 2 step down immediately. He is now being replaced by a new VC
Re: Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
My friend- stop posting rumors here. If you have a source to prove your story,paste it. If you don't, then you're a fool for spreading dumb rumors like this!
Re: Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
My friend- stop posting rumors here. If you have a source to prove your story,paste it. If you don't, then you're a fool for spreading dumb rumors like this!
Re: Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) by prodijy: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
while it's true that we all are sighing and groaning over the happenings in UNN presently, i wld humbly suggest that we tread softly as as par informations concerning the current development. Please if you are making any information public we'll appreciate it very much. however, verify the soource and make sure it's true as some of us who are lagos based will be banking on such info to keep ourselves updated. hopefully the crises will soon be resolve and all lion and loiness-freshers and stalite alike will be united once again in the lion's den, thanks
Re: Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo) by dayo23(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
The guy don high.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri 2013/14 ND,HND Admission 2nd Batch List / 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.