Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win (1015 Views)

Thread To Upload Your Highest Subway Surfer Score With Screenshot / Thread To Upload Your Temple Run High Scores And Screenshots(pictures) / N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When U Were A Baby To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by Greycells(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2007
Register free on legwork to be eligible to contest or vote.

SignIn 'n upload any picture of yourself or others taken at an age not more than two (2) years old. Make sure the picture is less than 70kb.

Note your picture ID and share it with your friends and others, so that they can vote for you.

You can vote for others. You are entitled to 100 voting points, but you cannot vote FOR your pictures.

Picture with the highest votes by Midnight on May 31st 2007 wins the grand prize.

Contest open to anyone, anywhere as long as you can receive the prize winnings via a Nigerian bank check or paypal. *Fees may apply for foreign transfers.
Re: N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by abubor: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
Is this real? This is great.

But come, come. Is it just my picture or any picture. I have this beautiful niece, can i upload her picture too?
Re: N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by layi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
This is a very beautiful marketing concept. It'll surely work. Big ups!
Re: N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by Greycells(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2007
@Abubor
yes you can contest for the competition, no matter your age now. you can also upload your nieces' picture. just take note that any picture you are uploading shows a baby that is less than 2 years old.

you can upload at least three baby different pictures (of 3 different people).

@ Layi
thanks for your positive comment, hope u will give the competition a shot urself.
Re: N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by sensation(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2007
whao is this real!! in naija.omo do u mean that it is just as easy as you just said,cos u naijarians na money una dey look 4 o!.anyway i think i'll ve to contact my mother to get my baby pix.its cool man.
Re: N100, 000 For Grabs: Upload Your Picture When You Were A Baby To Win by Greycells(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2007
it is true, very very true

(1) (Reply)

. / Hw Do I Connect My Ps3 To My Lcd(hdmi) / Assassin's Creed 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.