Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? (1058 Views)

Messi: "Weird Things" Are Happening At Barcelona / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? by Sirjohn84(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
what is wrong with moving bet?requested for payout since 3days now yet nothing.. they have not even. updated games that won or cut yesterday:::;

They say payout is 1 hour if the money is less than 100,00k yet they have not pay people for 2months now..

Their costumer care number is not answering.. the email address is not going through....

no message from them yet....

Moving get, do the needful.. remember, it take years to build but seconds to destroy.... pay us our winning.....

lesson to me.. its better to stick with the old guys than some of the new guys..

I don't want to say moving bet is a scram bookie yet... but guys be watchful... just 14k....painful cos that was my first major winning after series of losses...
Re: What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? by WildABO: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
9japredict.com Na super scam bookie. sad
Re: What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? by s3wealth: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Lets not try to hide d fact bro. Movingbet is a SCAM. I av played wit dem several times and not once did dey pay wen I won. How much are ppl winning from dem dat dey can pay. 10k,14k, 15k ,7k,5k .small amounts. D 10k I won wit dem still dey pending after one month.initially dey reversed d money and told ppl to request again for withdrawal after two weeks. We didn't no dat dey only did dat to buy more time .Tell everyone you no. They are big time scam.
Re: What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? by Sirjohn84(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
s3wealth:
Lets not try to hide d fact bro. Movingbet is a SCAM. I av played wit dem several times and not once did dey pay wen I won. How much are ppl winning from dem dat dey can pay. 10k,14k, 15k ,7k,5k .small amounts. D 10k I won wit dem still dey pending after one month.initially dey reversed d money and told ppl to request again for withdrawal after two weeks. We didn't no dat dey only did dat to buy more time .Tell everyone you no. They are big time scam.
I will an announce it.. until they pay us
Re: What Is Happening To MOVINGBET? by bankievee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
mcchemical, I beg sama me your WhatsApp group link for rollover and the other one or better still add me to them 08032064384. thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Aerial Duels Won In Premier League 2016/17 / 2017 Balon D'or: Diego Maradona Blasts Cristiano Ronaldo For Mocking Leo Messi / Chan Semifinal Result: Eagles Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.