Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings (639 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / 2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by winkmart: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
According to twitter user, @iam_AbdulAxis, the young police officer pictured left, was killed with two of his siblings by some armed robbers along Benin road in Edo state yesterday. The mobile police officer and his two siblings were taking their Uncle's remains for burial when they met the robbers and were killed during the gun battle.

Read the tweets after the cut..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-mrUumpUd7Y0/WUjFzOPkZMI/AAAAAAAMqMs/CZtbkJgJT2IPoTMKvFGWpOh7BwBH2AedQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20170619-WA006.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YaVQ30v4IIE/WUjF3fl_fqI/AAAAAAAMqMw/dglizfIs8XAt2nOPzG_iAQGTnnxXzJrWwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20170619-WA004.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/this-young-police-officer-was-killed-by.html

lalasticlala
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by smartty68(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
So sad! RIP young lads.
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by Theyveedo(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
KIA

Rip
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by ipobarecriminals: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
sad
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by Zilifish: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2017
angry
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by kolafolabi(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
We lost another gallant energetic soldier..R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by ijustdey: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
tragedy........

loosing three sons at once is heartbreaking
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by marooh: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
No be that bullet wey DPO give you?
Abi you dey buy extra bullet?

People wey you see say they done prepare come out.

I think your uncle have taken its revenge either to you or for You cry

RIP cry
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
what tragedy....as muslims you are supposed to bury the corpse of the deceased where he died no need for transportation to some place far away.

R.I.P to the young souls
Re: This Young Police Officer Was Killed By Robbers Along Side His 2 Siblings by dyangprof(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
We lost another gallant energetic soldier..R.I.P

a soja or police?

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Got N500,000 To Smuggle Drugs Through Border – Ex-customs Official (pic) / Wicked Daughter Made Her Mother Homeless For 20 Solid Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.