Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) (49262 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
It was end of the road for a snake terrorizing a fish pond in Ogun State. The snake which was caught - was displayed by the manager of the pond (picture below) after it was killed. The snake was used to prepare a sumptuous meal after its capture. See photos below..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/end-road-snake-terrorizing-fish-pond-ogun-state-photos.html

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by jbbalarabe(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Snakerland

3 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
One day The guru told the disciple :

Go to the rose garden and come back with the tallest rose plant. One condition is that you should not come back the same path you took while going.

The disciple went to the garden and came back empty handed. When asked why, the disciple gave his answer:

As I went in, I saw a tall beautiful tree. But, I kept going on for the next tree expecting a better tree. But moving forward, I came across only smaller plants and since, I cannot trace the path back, I had to return empty handed.

The guru said: this is *LOVE and DATING*

Then he said: now go to the sunflower garden and bring the most beautiful sunflower plant.

Now the additional condition is that once you pluck a sunflower plant, you can’t pluck another.

Now the disciple goes into the garden and comes back quickly with a plant. The guru asks, is this the most beautiful plant?

The disciple says: No guru. Based on my previous experience, I did not want to miss and hence, I took the first plant which looked beautiful to me.

On the way back, I saw more beautiful plants but since I was not allowed to pick another plant, I came back with the plant, I had originally picked.

The guru smiled and said: this is *MARRIAGE*…

214 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
I came on time. Take me home!
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Angelben10(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
well end of the road for a hustling snake and trust me this will hit FT.......

1 Like

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Lala fud don show... Oya Lala com and do d needful ooo.. How ppl take dey enjoy snake meat sef.. eeewww

1 Like

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
lalasticlala going for inspection

16 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
LaLa and mynd44 right now posing for snake selfie.. Lala no dey joke with anything snake, mynd44 on the other hand, hin just want to dey flex

73 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Snake meat is bae.

Better than four rounds of good sex.
Sex is the best bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Lala food is ready grin

Come and do your thing
Snake Thread sweet Lala so tee he send am twice grin to the promised land

19 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2017
grin Lala pushed his bae to fp.Lala singing on his way to promised land;*Thank you Jesus,thank you my lord.......*
*modified*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Sex is the best bro
You haven't tasted the one prepared by me.
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Snake meat is bae.

Better than four rounds of good sex.

15 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
lala ur food is here............... let my park here
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by 7footre(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

1 Like

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Chiboyz40(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Let's go derrrrrrrr.. Leggo

2 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
You haven't ate the one prepared by me.
Hehehe, no be condiments you go put?!
It can never taste like a caviar.
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Flaunt page things grin

Call me for d best stamped concrete ever. Starting from #4,500 per square Metre

3 Likes

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Hehehe, no be condiments you go put?! It can never taste like a caviar.
Guy, you won't understand
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by anibi9674: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
sad that is ur trophy abi? Why snake nor go invade ur fish pond when u live in a dirty area. Cut the grass,mbah!
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
No, we don't do snake Barbecue!!
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Tigris007: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Men!!! See headline....end of the road for snake terrorizing.......

This is the month for catching notorious criminals grin grin grin

Evans, fish-napping snake.....who next?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by oshe11: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
wat kinda rubbish is this

U killed a snake cos it was a street hustler n u wud be shouting street ti take ova abi.....

If aliens kill u nw for killing the snake u killed for killing a fish, hw wud U feel

Continue jubilating undecided

1 Like

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by olobas(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Weldone
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by davibid: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Can't nairaland do without snake news for a week?
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Officialzoe: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
PLENTY DAYS FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. JUST LIKE EVANS
ChangeIsCostant:
It was end of the road for a snake terrorizing a fish pond in Ogun State. The snake which was caught - was displayed by the manager of the pond (picture below) after it was killed. The snake was used to prepare a sumptuous meal after its capture. See photos below..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/end-road-snake-terrorizing-fish-pond-ogun-state-photos.html
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by dee02(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
That slimey bastar....d has got a lot of fat in it! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 / Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.