Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Onazi Spotted Playing Piano After Splashing Money On His Family Thanksgiving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onazi Spotted Playing Piano After Splashing Money On His Family Thanksgiving (428 Views)

Ex Miss Nollywood Lizzy Spotted Playing Love With Her billionaire white husband / Psquare Senior Brother Jude Having Fun With His Daughter Playing Piano(pics,vid) / E-money Playing Piano In A Funny Way As Kcee Laughs At Him -( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onazi Spotted Playing Piano After Splashing Money On His Family Thanksgiving by Takeit2017(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2017

Trabzonspor and and Super Eagles Midfielder, Ogenyi Eddy Onazi, was spotted playing piano at his family’s Thanksgiving ceremony on Sunday in Jos.Onazi who was carried away by the live band, took over the piano from the band group after dancing and splashing money to the band.

See More Photos Below:

CHECK SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/onazi-spotted-playing-piano-after.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pour Acid On Marvis If I Set My Eyes On Her” – Efe Nation Enrages / Here’s The Trailer Based On Chimamanda Adichie’s ‘on Monday Of Last Week’ / Mercy Aigbe Shares Video Of Her Bruised Face After She Was Beaten Up By Her Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.