Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,293 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Does The Flesh Really Hate God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Flesh Really Hate God? (383 Views)

I Hate God / Men Hate God And Suppress The Truth - Tim Conway / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Flesh Really Hate God? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
This issue has been a thorn in the flesh to many Christians who have all strived to be perfect in their walk with God but it seems as the flesh is super powerful and barriers many from attaining perfection in their walk with the Lord.

Romans 8 vs7 - for the carnal mind is enmity against God, can never be subject to the laws of God and can never be

In all my Christian experience I've come to realize that the flesh has been a major source of concern and must be serious dealt with as it seems to be a conundrum and a quagmire in our walk with the Lord.

When it's time for reading the Bible and gaining knowledge from the Spirit Thats the moment fiancé calls and wishes us to have make long calls on phone and the flesh would have loved to talk with her on phone.

When it's time for quiet time and devotional Spirit fellowship with the Father and the Son that's the moment whatsapp messages beep on my phone and the flesh says he'll love to chat.

When it's Time to sing praises, worships and spiritual hymns that's the moment nairaland front topics seems interesting and politics and educative forums captivates my interest and the flesh says he'll love to read it.

When it's time for the Spirit to lead me in prayers, that's the moment the flesh says he feels so tired and would just like to have a little rest.

At office when I'm less busy I'll be directed by the Holy Spirit to read the Bible but the flesh says logging in to Nairaland and reading interesting articles on literature section would have been better.

When it's time to go out to evangelise, that's the time the flesh feels like visiting old friends or strolling out.

In all these I realized that I've been professing to love God by the words of my mouth but by works I've denied Him.

And believers know that without reading the word of God , praying and having a devoted time with God daily it would be so impossible to be a fruitful Christian.

The Lord had given a stern warning..
Revelation 3 vs 16 - I know thy works that thou art neither cold nor hot and because of thy Lukewarm attitude I'll spue thee out of my mouth. Therefore be zealous and repent.

The eternal abode of the Luke warm Christian is eternal suffering in The flames of hell.
As the city of God is reserved only for those who love the Lord their God with all their hearts, mind souls and with all their strength (first commandment).
The devil has really battled so hard and brought devices that will distract us away from God and he has undoubtedly succeeded to bring down many Christians using this scheme..

So fellow believers what are your opinions on this.
Cc Olaagdebu
Scholar8200
Emmyskies
Eternaltruth

(1) (Reply)

The Tragic Fire Incidence At House On The Rock Abuja.. City Gate / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Hajj Pilgrimage (promotional Offer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.