Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Cryptocurrency Has Potential To Employ Millions Of Nigerians & Create Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Has Potential To Employ Millions Of Nigerians & Create Wealth (450 Views)

Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Has Potential To Employ Millions Of Nigerians & Create Wealth by genny2kuk(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have always wondered why cryptocurrency is believed by many to be an untoward way of doing business. Simply because many "business owners" chose to use it as a former of payment for their schemes, and a result people have perceived it in a bad light.

I believe that the Internet is the biggest technological revolution of our times, after that, it is the blockchain technology. Blockchain will change the way we transact business forever. Do you know that this technology has layers of security that can never be humanly hacked? More secure that the systems the banks currently have in place. Also, the blockchain allows anyone you transfer digital asset from one person to the other.

For example, if I wanted to transfer a music file from me to you, after the transfer, I will still have a copy of the music file, while you possess the one I sent to you. But using the blockchain technology, I will transfer the music file to you, and not retain any copy. There is so much potentials with the blockchain, and peer to peer payment is the very first implementation.

Nigeria has a lot to benefit from this technology, the government says they want to provide millions of jobs, the blockchain can help with this. I will state some of these job opportunities in this thread, and I'm ready for your questions.

I have the honour of having a virtual currency up, and quite frankly you can't imagine the value that we have added to this country.

More in this thread I will, highlight some of them.
Re: Cryptocurrency Has Potential To Employ Millions Of Nigerians & Create Wealth by genny2kuk(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
I will list out some job creation opportunities inherent in Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.

1. Programming
2. Database design and development
3. Mining
4. Network administrator
5. Linux Administration
6. Trading
7. Investing
8. Web design and development
9. Marketers
10. Social media drivers
11. Exchangers
12. Trainers
13. Blogging, etc

And virtually every job that is associated with finance and technology industries. The good thing is that this technology possesses network effect, ie the more users join, the better the value to existing users.

I will attempt to share relevant information about the mining business, and how you can make it into a profitable business venture.
Re: Cryptocurrency Has Potential To Employ Millions Of Nigerians & Create Wealth by Dollabiz: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

All Things Are Yours / Why Study Anatomy? / Petrol Now N130/ltr At Depots, N142/ltr At Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.