Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 (621 Views)

Mobb Deep’s Prodigy Dies At 42 / Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep, Dies At Age 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by 702: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Prodigy, one-half of the seminal New York City hip-hop outfit Mobb Deep, died Tuesday at the age of 42. Mobb Deep's publicist confirmed the

"It is with extreme sadness and disbelief that we confirm the death of our dear friend Albert Johnson, better known to millions of fans as Prodigy of legendary NY rap duo Mobb Deep," the statement read. "Prodigy was hospitalized a few days ago in Vegas after a Mobb Deep performance for complications caused by a sickle cell anemia crisis. As most of his fans know, Prodigy battled the disease since birth. The exact causes of death have yet to be determined. We would like to thank everyone for respecting the family’s privacy at this time."

On Instagram, Prodigy's longtime Mobb Deep partner, Havoc, posted two photos in remembrance, one of which carried the simple message: "Forever."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mobb-deep-rapper-prodigy-dead-at-42-w488890
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by Afonjashapmouth: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jesus!!!!

Love his Rap song like anything.......

RIP
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by 702: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Outta Control with 50 cent was so lit!!
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by pressplay411(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
His career died long time ago, this isn't news.
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by 702: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
pressplay411:

ok good to know. Thank you
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by jumobi1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
pressplay411:

You're fulish.
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by jumobi1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
MOBB!

2 Likes

Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by Langbasa: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Just like that. huhn
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2017
jumobi1:

You're fulish.

you spelt brilliant wrong.lol shook one.
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by XtephenXL(m): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2017
"you shook, cuz ain't no such things as halfway crooks , they never around when the beef cooks" ..... i still can't believe it , rest in peace dun cry

1 Like

Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by jumobi1(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
pressplay411:

you spelt brilliant wrong.lol shook one.

The last time I insulted someone, I got banned so I had to disguise my insult
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by azimibraun: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2017
pressplay411:
Eyaa!! Does a Legend's career die; So one day you plan to say snoop, Dre, Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, 50cent, Busta Rhymes, Cube, Talib Kweli, Jadakiss, Scarface et al careers have died died long time ago? Anyway that's the best of your knowledge you spoke. I can't fault you. But for your info, guy let me not waste my time. Am mourning right now. I like to remember the life and times of the. Legendary HNIC.
Re: Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy Dead At 42 by pressplay411(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2017
azimibraun:
Eyaa!! Does a Legend's career die; So one day you plan to say snoop, Dre, Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, 50cent, Busta Rhymes, Cube, Talib Kweli, Jadakiss, Scarface et al careers have died died long time ago? Anyway that's the best of your knowledge you spoke. I can't fault you. But for your info, guy let me not waste my time. Am mourning right now. I like to remember the life and times of the. Legendary HNIC.

Yall so sensitive tho, for a second I thought he was ur uncle or he paid your sister's bride price or something. For an SS he lived long.
RIP to him.

(1) (Reply)

Have They Aired Olamides And Davido Songs Since The Ban Rumour / I’ll Be Seeing You Song | Katharine Mcphee | Lyrics / Download Full Ep : Source V - Make Sense (ep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.