Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Let's Not Be Forgetful Of God's Goodness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Not Be Forgetful Of God's Goodness (215 Views)

Just Trust God's Goodness And Pray In The Spirit - Joseph Prince / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? / What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Not Be Forgetful Of God's Goodness by Blue86(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
I was in a church and a man of God was preaching, and a drop of water fell on my head.
My understanding was opened about God's goodness towards us in His deliverance ministry.
(let's think about it. People are being saved from demonic oppressions, generational curses, and many others)
I went to the back of the church, and this song was in my mouth.
"oh that men would praise the Lord 2x
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men 2x
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men 2x
He has broken the gate of brass and cut the bars of iron asunder 2x "
I said to myself, this must be God's revelation (dream) that He wants me to share.
I went to my room and wrote it down in one of my note book.
I searched for the song in the book of psalms and references with the letter "o",which I saw.
And I found myself lying down on the sofa in a prone position around 6:40 a.m.
Behold, it was a dream.
But it looked so real

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Be Forgetful Of God's Goodness by dikachi01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Great is His faithfulness

(1) (Reply)

Free Speech 2 / In His Steps (comments Section) / 5 Strategies To Build Digital Church Outreach Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.