Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height (34675 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Tittos: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beautiful actress and mother Mercy Johnson met the tall super model and actor, Adams Abasiono who stands at 6'6 at the Globacom music mega tour, Eko Hotels, Lagos. Mercy Johnson hosted the show alongside Juliet Ibrahim and Ebube Nwagbo while Adams was had a red carpet gig. Mama Prurity as she is fondly called jumped up twice in an effort to reach his height.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Tolexander: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mercy is short. The guy is not too tall.

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Am I the only one thinking that mercy is getting more beautiful and curvier since she got that political post.

40 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by jerryunit48: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Am I the only one thinking that mercy is getting more beautiful and curvier since she got that political post.
I was even scratching my head as to who is Mercy Johnson again o , she really changed

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Chubhie: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2017
I can imagine the confidence at 6'6.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by MidasTouche01(m): 4:57am On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Why she no go beautiful.....

When she don dey chop political money, I'm sure if u ask her, she will tell u say she don suffer for film industry... imagine the amount she will be making without going through any stress, no crying, no shouting, no nothing angry

Nigeria needs to be Depoliticalised

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Mercy is short. The guy is not too tall.
I just tire. Women are generally short. Except for few ones. grin
I saw a lady sometimes ago. I no fit near her. Haha Wetin happen? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Realkenny(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Mercy is short.
The guy is not too tall.
mumu 6`6 no tall,

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Tolexander: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:
mumu 6`6 no tall,
imbec1le.

must you post if you have nothing in your brain to post?

Are not too tall and not tall the same thing?

Does "not too tall" mean the man is short?

mtcheeew!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by crazyABO(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:
You Are So Stupid, 6'6 is in fact very tall. Stupid bastard idiot. Quote me again and you will not see the end of today
if people like u be God we would all b dead by nw shocked watch wah u say man wink peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by praizephoto(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Mercy my girl

funniest joke of the day :: 18+ Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmdGCdeTr0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by oshe11: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
this one she is gushing hope she rememba say she dn marry?

kos if dat guy dicke hama her, her movemnt go change n ha husband go knw wetyn sup ooo

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by ishua(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Pretty Mercy.

Guys check my signature
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by anonyguy: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Fine girl cheesy kiss

Meanwhile My canon t4i 650D is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries, and a free bag.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

This olosho actress that has been licking Gov. Yahaya Bello's semen in Lokoja.

Patiently waiting for her marriage to fold up... Her membership in the Single Mothers Feminist Association (SIMFA) is long overdue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by SexyNairalander: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
booked
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Beverages: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
my type.
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Langbasa: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:
You Are So Stupid, 6'6 is in fact very tall. Stupid bastard idiot. Quote me again and you will not see the end of today
.U must be high on Effurun weed this morning.
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by buchilino(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Tolexander:
so far pitituary dwarfism is an infliction running through your ancestral lineage isn't a reason for exerting a frustration of being a midget here.

DID BOTH OF U SAW URSELVES IN UR DREAMS YESTERDAY NIGHT?
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Iamwrath: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Should we come and fry beans then ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by buchilino(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:

DID BOTH OF U SAW URSELVES IN UR DREAMS YESTERDAY NIGHT?
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
MERCY I L0VE YOUR DISPLAY IN THE RETURN OF GIRLS COT.
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by bikerboy1(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
grin
sexybbstar:

That is the power of money
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by dacovajnr: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Waiting for someone to come and tell me "her beauty is just coming out small small".Mercy Johnson wey been black like Charcoal be looking fair. Continue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by tysontim(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Why are short people and tall people fighting in this thread?
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by Lexusgs430: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Our collective yams, doing her good ....
Re: Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height by bignero: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Stuns In Mini Skirt (Photos) / Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.