Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors (20573 Views)

The Future is here Nigerian Born Inventors: The Invention Of Koniku Kore / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / Nigerian Oshiorenoya Agabi Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessor- Koniku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by ooshinibos: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
He is awesome because all the basics of life ( electricity , housing , water , funding , government support ) are present in America , Nigeria can also produce awesome engineers if the environment is conducive ..Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race x 10000000000
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by gblaiz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
dhebo:
glad he escaped this country... grin
are you saying that if he his in Nigeria he can achieve that
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by stealthtiger(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
DisGuy:
Hmm hope it is not another Theranos....

and whats with the rough/unkept hair brigade African footballers and....

Just shave it off if you don't have time
Abi is it your hair
Go tell that to J.Cole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Jackossky(m): 1:47am On Jun 22, 2017
slawomir:
am not a member of name checkers association because we don't do that nonsense here in edo state but let me say because this oshiorenoya is from edo the poster didn't specify his state of origin.
Edo always excel but they don't make noise!

have this natural likeness for computers
wanted to get computer science or computer engineering but luckily for me uniben gave me one. computer science
but computer engineering would have been better so I can learn computer hard wares like this oshiorenoya
but instead uniben gave me computer science so I will be killing myself on programming. Pascal, fortran.
anyway am managing it. at all at all na im bad

Lol,Hope you read that born and bred in Lagos part

ThAt is to tell you that Lagos don't like to vaunt....
His alma mater ..LAGOS
WHY DONT YOU THANK LAGOS FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by deltakitchen: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Great guy from humble beginnings, hard work pays we all just have to persevere.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by menxer: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2017
9jakohai:

Now that's scary,

In other words, the guy wants to build brains that might decide eventually that they are superior to humans and decide to take over.

Naa....don't want that.!

It's funny, some people that are congratulating him doesn't see where this will led yet they are very religious...

All I can see is the movie "Transcendence" loading...
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by menxer: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Jackossky:

Lol,Hope you read that born and bred in Lagos part

ThAt is to tell you that Lagos don't like to vaunt....
His alma mater ..LAGOS
WHY DONT YOU THANK LAGOS FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM

@Bolded, why then are you guys not happy when the igbos claim Lagos because they were born and brought up there?
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Ennyholar: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
menxer:

It's funny, some people that are congratulating him doesn't see where this will led yet they are very religious...

All I can see is the movie "Transcendence" loading...

Don't scare people o. grin

But on a more serious note...so long as we 'know' more than any AI we create...we will be safe...till they become self-aware, or something...then we get worried.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by menxer: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
9jakohai:

Don't scare people o. grin

But on a more serious note...so long as we 'know' more than any AI we create...we will be safe...till they become self-aware, or something...then we get worried.
It's the same thing the gods that created man did, can you see the cycle repeat?
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017
ahmedbanj:
that dream would have died if he did not leave this God forsaken country,9ja!!!
We've got so many talented people in this country, but the foolish and selfish leaders would not help them achieve their dreams...
hey bday mate, goodmorning. Sorry, i dont do pm. Cant access my mail.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Jackossky(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2017
menxer:

@Bolded, why then are you guys not happy when the igbos claim Lagos because they were born and brought up there?

Laughs, when I saisaid 'we'
I am talking about the positive impact Lagos had on them,and also it's illegal for an immigrant to usurp the land owners...Thank God the indigenes of Lagos are accommodating..

Unlike the northern part,war might break out if they perceive any threat from people they harbor

Lastly,Lagos has been a nice host....

And my earlier post was just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by menxer: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Jackossky:

Laughs, when I saisaid 'we'
I am talking about the positive impact Lagos had on them,and also it's illegal for an immigrant to usurp the land owners...Thank God the indigenes of Lagos are accommodating..

Unlike the northern part,war might break out if they perceive any threat from people they harbor

Lastly,Lagos has been a nice host....

And my earlier post was just for the fun of it.
Issorite!

Let the fun continue.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by ahmedbanj(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2017
missbronze:
hey bday mate, goodmorning. Sorry, i dont do pm. Cant access my mail.

Lets connect on facebook too, Otunbar Hammed Tgold...
and if U dont mind whatsapp!
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
ahmedbanj:

Lets connect on facebook too, Otunbar Hammed Tgold...
and if U dont mind whatsapp!
okiez.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by emmiemoore: 5:48am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=idreezbaba post=57717976] just stay and console ur stupidness with stupidity !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amadu Ali, Snake Charmer In Nigeria / Control A Rat With Your Mind / Indonesian Spa Offers Snake Massage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.