Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. (593 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Howdy Peeps!
I got dumped and i have decided to write a book about it.
Check it out on Amazon. I could not do a 10000 words book because i am not a writer but will improve with time
check it out here
http://amzn.to/2sTTkH3
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by oglalasioux(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2017
The dumper never wanted you.

What to do?

Freshen up and face life.

What's old to a man is new to the next man.
(singer JOE)
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by desmondneke(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2017
oooh I miss abroad....see wetin I de ask person.....well as a broda I will ask I to join the army and taken to maiduguri to fight the dreaded boko haram...wen u see shakau tell him u just got dumped
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by tripplephi: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2017
A determined heart achieve alot.... Never let your dreams die

Never let your guard down till it is tested and trusted... HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH and walk out like a BOSS BABY. You were not DUMPED but simply redirected... now you have learned lessons. Draw closer to GOD not another GUY else you will be causing the scar to tear more. Let God HEAL YOUR HEART in TIME.

IMPROVE yourself with books and relationship counsel from successfully married OLDER people.

NEVER look BACK

Change your habits, dont be predictable to the person anymore.

Have lots of friends but ensure YOU HAVE WALLS & BOUNDARIES that none must cross.

NOTE the flaws or mistakes you may have made that caused it.

God is the only person you must trust. Pls stop missing what u had with the guy... he never deserved u. CRY if you must... let it out n MOVE ON

kerygalerie:
I am hurting now! Don't know what to do! I just got dumped.
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by NCANpatroller: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Kill urself
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by lenghtinny(m): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Nobod
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by lenghtinny(m): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Nobody dumped you
You are not dirt. Keep your head up and move on to greater things.
I see no reason why you should be hurting over actions and decisions that you didn't make or take.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2017
You didn't get dumped lol, that person just doesn't deserve you....
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by NothingDoMe: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2017
kerygalerie:
Buy meat pie and sprite and eat them. Go to the movies. Flirt with guys. Flex your life.
Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2017
kerygalerie:

Probably you were the only one in the relationship,he/she might just be using you to fill the time...I'll advice you to invest your time in something more productive than relationships...people ain't got time for loving these days

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. by Jabioro: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
How did it happened, give us break down and try as much as possible to be sincere on every part you played.. I wanted to learn new thing... Do not let yourself down by going down with the unfortunate incident.. Be valour woman like Deborah..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scene Of An Accident At Muritala Muhammed Way Adekunle / Activities Of Yahoo Boys Becoming Alarming / Why Are Most Pencils Yellow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.