Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) (3970 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Dear Ladies,

Kindly learn how to keep your marriage with maturity. Men could be funny most times but it's you women that own the key to a successful marriage and relationship.

I do hope one or two lessons could be learnt from the pictures below.

cc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2017
More...

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Comments so far

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by dhebo(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2017
subtle response..but make she no go sleep off for conductor seat o..this side check ready to kick her off o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Feminists are always fond of calling out husbands whenever wives deals with their husband's side pieces.
Can you now see why sometimes these actions are justified. The girls of nowadays have grown so bold that they don't just care about the effects of their actions and inactions in the married man's family. They even go on to rub it in the wive's face just like this one.
Gigolos that frolics with married women can never have such courage to confront their sugar mamas husbands even if the man is a weakling. But to girls, they are just having fun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by eyeview: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2017
This same girl sleeping with a married man and shamelessly fronting it before the wife is the same person who will be very suspicious of her husband's every move when she gets married.
Such runs girls are the ones who turn out to make their husbands life a living hell by accusing him of infidelity at the slightest thing

8 Likes

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2017
lenghtinny:
Feminists are always fond of calling out husbands whenever wives deals with their husband's side pieces.
Can you now see why sometimes these actions are justified. The girls of nowadays have grown so bold that they don't just care about the effects of their actions and inactions in the married man's family. They even go on to rub it in the wive's face just like this one.
Gigolos that frolics with married women can never have such courage to confront their sugar mamas husbands even if the man is a weakling
. But to girls, they are just having fun.

It's not about feminists call out, it's playing safe. When I go dealing with her and get her hurt or myself hurt, won't the community husband continue to enjoy his life, while I probably end up in jail for assault or in the hospital. Do you think every side chick is normal?

The reason these girls have guts is the community husband. Most cheating men go about belittling their wives to score cheap points. Did you miss the part the side chick said "I've heard your gist", from who if not the husband. Don't make it look like we don't know these things. When he goes about telling side chicks his wife is fat, dirty, useless and he regrets getting married to her or he is just there because of his kids, why won't she have boldness?

Women most times keep their families discrete from their side piece, they're generally cautious with the whole package.

So, in the long run, it's the man that gives the girls the effrontery. There are cheating men you dare not talk bad about their wives, let alone confronting her and the side chick knows this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by joyAA(f): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2017
See gobe shocked
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2017
is this real
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by eyinjuege: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2017
lenghtinny:
Gigolos that frolics with married women can never have such courage to confront their sugar mamas husbands even if the man is a weakling. But to girls, they are just having fun.

That's why they call the men out.
What will give a mistress the effontary to face the wife if not some backing from the man? Who has been saying rubbish about his wife/mother of his children to his mistress?
After confronting the wife, does the relationship still continue or not? It usually does.
Gigolos, side boyfriends don't confront the husbands because the women have always put them in their place. They've always set the boundaries, it's always clear at the beginning and throughout- "we're just catching fun", no other expectations are set up unlike the men who make their mistresses believe there's a hope of marriage to them. The wife at home is painted to be so evil, dirty, wasteful, she purposely got pregnant and they had to be married by force because his mother insisted, etc. The mistress is allowed to believe she's the true love he's been waiting for all his life. Oh, why didn't he wait a bit longer so he could have met her and married her, why did he marry so early, and missed the love of his life, blablabla.... Meanwhile, it's all lies so he can continue to eat his cake and have it.

7 Likes

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Ezionye(f): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
A side chick will only have such guts with backing from d husband knowingly or unknowingly.

He must have said terrible things about his wife to make dis side chick feel special

Respect is lacking in many marriages these days.smh

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by OchoL(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked this hubby is a certified freak!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by MissIndependent(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
eyeview:
This same girl sleeping with a married man and shamelessly fronting it before the wife is the same person who will be very suspicious of her husband's every move when she gets married.
Such runs girls are the ones who turn out to make their husbands life a living hell by accusing him of infidelity at the slightest thing
Exactly!
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Quinn22(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kai the wife is a jee! cheesy Now that's how you respond to an enemy of progress cool
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is utter rubbish the side chick has the guts to even talk to the wife like that, I blame the lady for sticking to a useless husband like this guy and for the foolish husband allowing small girls talk to his wife like that. Useless men on the rise. Fvcktards

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Honestly, some girls are just not well. Though I love the way the wife used reverse psychology on her. Classic way of showing she's a troll.

Cc: shroud
TheUmbra
TSOM
FTrebirth.

Don't you guys believe there's a small amount of troll in everyone? grin
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Fearlez: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:
Honestly, some girls are just not well. Though I love the way the wife used reverse psychology on her. Classic way of showing she's a troll.

TheUmbra
TSOM
FTrebirth.

seems rehearsed to me.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
PaperLace:

It's not about feminists call out, it's playing safe. When I go dealing with her and get her hurt or myself hurt, won't the community husband continue to enjoy his life, while I probably end up in jail for assault or in the hospital. Do you think every side chick is normal?

The reason these girls have guts is the community husband. Most cheating men go about belittling their wives to score cheap points. Did you miss the part the side chick said "I've heard your gist", from who if not the husband. Don't make it look like we don't know these things. When he goes about telling side chicks his wife is fat, dirty, useless and he regrets getting married to her or he is just there because of his kids, why won't she have boldness?

Women most times keep their families discrete from their side piece, they're generally cautious with the whole package.

So, in the long run, it's the man that gives the girls the effrontery. There are cheating men you dare not talk bad about their wives, let alone confronting her and the side chick knows this.
Don't be too quick to judge. The side chic might actually hear 'her gist' from her friends or even the husband's friends.

So, since she didn't say where she heard the gist from, don't put it on the husband.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fearlez:
seems rehearsed to me.
Yea, but still you still can't help but nod at the wife's trolling ability. grin
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Fearlez: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:
Yea, but still you still can't help but nod at the wife's trolling ability. [b][/b]grin
if it's cooked up then there's none.

The calmness and spontaneity (all processing of the information about her husband's infidelity, recollection and responses are within 1 minute, some within seconds) doesn't add up to the situation at all.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fearlez:
[/b]if it's cooked up then there's none.[/b]

The calmness and spontaneity (all processing of the information about her husband's infidelity, recollection and responses are within 1 minute, some within seconds) doesn't add up to the situation at all.
I agree. But still, i've seen women who are calm, spontaneous etc when dealing with their husband's side chic. Some have actually mastered the act of living with their husband's infidelity, unlike some, who go into spontaneous combustion and make an active volcano out of it.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Fearlez: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:
I agree. But still, i've seen women who are calm, spontaneous etc when dealing with their husband's side chic. Some have actually mastered the act of living with their husband's infidelity, unlike some, who go into spontaneous combustion and make an active volcano out of it.
yes, but not in direct confrontation with the side chick. Virtual or real.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fearlez:
yes, but not in direct confrontation with the side chick. Virtual or real.
Agreed.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by TheUmbra: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:

TheUmbra
TSOM
FTrebirth.

A world gone wrong! The side chick has lost her self dignity.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by AHCB: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheUmbra:

A world gone wrong! The side chick has lost her self dignity.
Dignity. Hmmm. That's a word strange to some individuals. Even here in this site.
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
stupid girl proudly enjoying being a side chick
poor lady she probably cried herself to sleep
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
the battle of ownership right between a slay queen cunt and a real housewife. grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
but if a broke playboy attempts the same fuckery with a married man, that marriage is GONE FOR GOOD! undecided

women are stronger at marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by TSOM(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:

TheUmbra
TSOM
FTrebirth.

Of course, there's a troll in all of us. Some are intelligent, witty trolls while others are just, well, you know, 'Jude-esque' - dumb.

I love the wife! Reverse psychology. Make the _whoring_ five-hundred-naira-for-a-bløwjob girl doubt herself by making her feel like a toy which holds the husband's fleeting interest. grin

The husband is a douchebag though but I guess the wife knows that already.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by ivyy(f): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Such stupidity undecided shocked
Re: Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
The side chick even when she is being confronted for her adulterous relationship had the guts to quote scripture against the man's legally married wife "No weapon against me shall prosper". Why are some ladies confused like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup / My Partner Never For Once Say In Bed "Pls Stop For I Am Satisfied" / Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.