Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened (72754 Views)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by tendingNews: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
A side chick has shocked social media users after a video of her answering a call from the main wife of her boyfriend went viral online.

The daring side chick answered the call with boldness and these were her words:

I should stay away from your husband? Why will I do that? He gives me money, he gives me food, gives me everything. Why will I do that? Is it your money, ah my sister, it's two different titles, he's your husband and he's my boyfriend, two different things. Just do your work, wash for him, cook for him, clean for him, then I do the rest.

It's not my fault you are boring, you do missionary everyday

My sister I don't wanna argue with you, you are my sister. There is no enough men in the world, and the rest are turning gays so I don't wanna argue with you, kisses......

But is it OK for a wife to call her husband's side chick on the phone to confront her? Why not sort it out with your husband instead of confronting the side chick? See the insult she gave to the wife.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/wife-calls-husbands-side-chick-on-phone.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by tendingNews: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by delugajackson: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
This shiit is as fake as Buhari's certificate. Who did the recording?

If you believe this, then you'll also believe that Tonto Dike is a virgin and a born again Christian.

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Yothex: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin
Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Obeyp: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
First to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by punisha: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Funny when KARMA comes knocking she'd rather settle for being swept away by Hurricane Katrina....

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Staged!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Freebuzz: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
grayht:
grin

How to borrow Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charged

Read step here

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by mysteriousman(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
This side chick get craze for head grin some of them are turning gay lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by koolgee(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
What's this world turning into

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shoot! There's no enough men in the world!? The side chick get mind.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by punisha: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obeyp:
First to comment

Oga e be like say u dey use econet

23 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Frankyboy1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by ipobarethieves: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
sad cheesy sad useless home breaker. wait till the wife bath u with undiluted acid.Asewooooo

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Freebuzz:

How to borrow Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charged

Read step here

Count me out bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by geesilver(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
inside life , nothing dey shock local man again

7 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by sotall(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obeyp:
First to comment
stop using Glo

8 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by SammyTJack: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Side chick wor wor seff

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Bunnatex(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
I smell lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by drakeskull(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who is the cameraman? Abi she knew beforehand the wife is gonna call?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
For the gram.

Fake shit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by blesskewe(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
I blame the man
If u have issues with your wife talk
Communication is key
No be to go spend money for one thing

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by shadrach77: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sometimes silly things are posted on the forum. The thing was a skit nah.

Someone was with the lady on the bed recording. That should tell any sensible person it's a skit undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Offpoint: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ok guys, that's it... I can't take it no more, brace up guys. I'm boarding next spaceship to heaven. something needs to be blown, be it whistle, pipe, anything blow able... heaven blacksmith is not done with trumpet yet, let's just improvise... I can't take it no more.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by Hardeyshinardt(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Did you called dis one side chick?she looks like side skeleton..

low budget Hoelowshow

8 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened by tstx(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shot skit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.