Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! (1790 Views)

KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* / Golden Heritage Estate Mowe,@900,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hi

We have plots of land in Awoyaya.
2 mins from Greensprings School,
900,000 Naira per plot.

For more details, pls contact us.

Adorn Homes Limited. RC 860200
Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Km 24 Lekki Epe Expressway,
Ajah

Tel:- +2347065221108

Email:- adornhomes@gmail.com
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by blissieng(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
How far away from crown estate is this?
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by tolu10: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
what are the documnets that you have?
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by ganny1: 4:43am On Jan 26, 2010
There is no more lands again in awoyaya, stop deceiving poeple. Every lands there have been sold, even those left behind start with the range of 1.5million naira. Am use to that place, so my dear fellow people, b4 you buy do strong investigation. Be warn
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
@Blissieng,

I have answered your question over the phone. The plots of land are next to Mayfair Gardens on the Lekki Epe Expressway.

@tolu10,

Survey and Receipt.

@granny1,

Unless you have bought ALL the lands in Awoyaya, I will advise you to refrain from slandering my company name. Every land have not been sold and CAN NEVER BE SOLD because people buy and sell land every minute.

@Everyone,

Please, make a visit to my office at

Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Ajah

You can make an appointment to visit the land and I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CHECK IT OUT AT ALAUSA!

Regards
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
@Everyone,

Please all the posts by "granny1" and see for yourself what sort of person he is.

He is a car dealer.
He is requesting for a hospital for DNA testing.
He claimed to be in Naija and have this no 08055950069.
Later, he was requesting for information on lands in Nigeria and claiming he does not have any clue.
Finally, he is an Estate Agent and asking people to come for an inspection.

@Granny1,

In future, refrain from telling strangers like myself, to stop deceiving people. I have never deceived anyone in my life and I will never do. Talk about yourself and not others.
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by ganny1: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
Am a business man and i come to nigeria twice in a year. The nigeria number is for my partner, i deal with cars here and i buy properties in nigeria too for future need. I know Awoyaya very well. Lagos state government was proposing last year to revoke the land from any individuals, but now i think the matter have been settled. So, am just advising the people not to buy wrong land because i know you will never say the truth, because you need money. Pls my dear fellow nigerians, b4 you make any payment, pls once again visit Alausa in Ikeja, 90% of lands in Awoyaya have been sold out by Omonile and if you want to re-buy it from the purchaser the amount goes from 1.5. My brother am not spoiling your business, i need to inform the people because i know how hard is it to get money. If you know its a genuine land send the copy of the documents to my e-mail and i will arrange for my surveyor and lawyer to verify in Alausa., then you get your money. So, dont feel embarrassed, am only trying to help.
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by ganny1: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
I never claimed to be an Estate Agent, dont lie. I stay in Europe, how can i be an Estate Agent in nigeria. I olny buy cars and send it to my partner which is my cousin in nigeria. And am into properties as well. I buy properties, i dont sell. So am not like you, i have my company here. Pls re-check my topic, i never ask poeple on this forum to buy anything from me apart from the car. Am here on this forum to shares other people ideas and to ask other fellows what am not cleared with. So, am not a dubious like you pretending to be a land seller. Everbody here knows your trick. You want to travel out, and you are in need of money abi, dont worry EFCC will soon catch you, i will mail EFCC to cross check your activities in your mushroom called office. 900,000 naira a land in Awoyaya stop this runs b4 the runs stop you if not you will meet your brothers in kirikiri. I here to support my nation, not to tarnish the image, and for you leave the runs let repaint our nation with a good name because every nigerians is an ambassador to the country. Dont think harm against me, because i know you people in Africa.
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by olubuffett: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
ganny1:

There is no more lands again in awoyaya, stop deceiving poeple. Every lands there have been sold, even those left behind start with the range of 1.5million naira. Am use to that place, so my dear fellow people, b4 you buy do strong investigation. Be warn

you cant make that kind of statement its like say there are no more land in Newyork or London, their are people who invest in land , just to resell at a later date, its left for the buyers to do their investigations.
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by olubuffett: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
the question should be whats the size of the plot, why are they selling for that price
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by Fhemmmy: 2:24am On Jan 27, 2010
Still have more of this lands
Will like to send our rep to come and check it out.
What kinda papers come with the land and how developed is the are
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Everyone,

The price of 1 plot is 900,000 naira.

My business is registered with CAC. My office address is posted. Come to my office and see my UK certificates that qualifies me as a UK Mortgage Broker, among other certificates.

I am not a "quack estate agent" who does not have an office premises, registered with CAC and does not have the qualifications.

It takes 5 minutes of communicating with someone to determine what type of person they are.

I am a woman who will stand for herself and I will not allow anyone to question my integrity.

I will NOT tell you that, the land is 1.5 Million when it is actually 900,000 naira.

Before you try to buy any land, CHECK IT OUT!
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Olubuffet,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The size of the plot is 120ft by 60ft.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a fan of Warren Buffet?
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Still have more of this lands
Will like to send our rep to come and check it out.
What kinda papers come with the land and how developed is the are

@Fhemmmy,

We have more plots.
You are free to send your rep to come and check it out.
It has Survey Plan.
The area is not developed and this is why the price is VERY CHEAP! However, Lagos State Government is TARRING the road as we speak.

Regards,

Adorn Homes Limited. RC 860200
Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Km 24 Lekki Epe Expressway,
Ajah

Tel:- +2347065221108

Email:- adornhomes@gmail.com
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
still available.

thx
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by ibssystems(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hi,
Please is the land still available, and is it within an estate community or not?
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by AdornHomes(f): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
ibssystems:

Hi,
Please is the land still available, and is it within an estate community or not?

@Ibssystems,

I have hectares of these plots of land available.

No. They are not in an estate. But, off the Lekki Epe Expressway.

Rgds
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by miproperty: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2010
ganny1:

Am a business man and i come to nigeria twice in a year. The nigeria number is for my partner, i deal with cars here and i buy properties in nigeria too for future need. I know Awoyaya very well. Lagos state government was proposing last year to revoke the land from any individuals, but now i think the matter have been settled. So, am just advising the people not to buy wrong land because i know you will never say the truth, because you need money. Pls my dear fellow nigerians, b4 you make any payment, pls once again visit Alausa in Ikeja, 90% of lands in Awoyaya have been sold out by Omonile and if you want to re-buy it from the purchaser the amount goes from 1.5. My brother am not spoiling your business, i need to inform the people because i know how hard is it to get money. If you know its a genuine land send the copy of the documents to my e-mail and i will arrange for my surveyor and lawyer to verify in Alausa., then you get your money. So, dont feel embarrassed, am only trying to help.

how about the remaining 10% (according to you), just thinking!, why is it that some Nigerians abroad hardly appreciate their brothers @ home, they think everybody is either beggar, fraudstar, crooks and the like,

ganny1:

I never claimed to be an Estate Agent, dont lie. I stay in Europe, how can i be an Estate Agent in nigeria. I olny buy cars and send it to my partner which is my cousin in nigeria. And am into properties as well. I buy properties, i dont sell. So am not like you, i have my company here. Pls re-check my topic, i never ask poeple on this forum to buy anything from me apart from the car. Am here on this forum to shares other people ideas and to ask other fellows what am not cleared with. So, am not a dubious like you pretending to be a land seller. Everbody here knows your trick. You want to travel out, and you are in need of money abi, dont worry EFCC will soon catch you, i will mail EFCC to cross check your activities in your mushroom called office. 900,000 naira a land in Awoyaya stop this runs b4 the runs stop you if not you will meet your brothers in kirikiri. I here to support my nation, not to tarnish the image, and for you leave the runs let repaint our nation with a good name because every nigerians is an ambassador to the country. Dont think harm against me, because i know you people in Africa.
Re: Plots Of Land, 2mins From Greensprings Lekki, 900,000 Naira! by dan6019(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2010
you people should stop this, it is unacceptable to us, the forum is meant for the serious-minded ones - not to exchange abusive words and unnecessary accusations. Let somebody desist from this, please

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Built 3 Bedrooms Apartment For Letting @ Oluyole Estate,ibadan / Rights Of Landlords And Tenants In Nigeria (part 1) by ibejulekkilawyer / For Sale :A Story Building @ Oke Fia Osogbo With C/o. #27m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.