Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus (587 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by obinna58(m): 5:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why people find pleasure in living an untruthful type of lifestyle most especially to religionists, some even find very difficult being honest even to themselves.
I was on my way back home on a bus today when a nicely dressed man stood up from his sit, judging from his looks and the way he talks one would say he is aspiring to be a pastor, he led in prayers, talked many things about Jesus and God's love for us, I was jejely sipping the small drink I had in my hands, showed no concern from the beginning until I got intrigued by the kind of lies he started bluffing out, though I wouldn't have cared listening to his funny crazy mind blowing lies if i had an earpiece with me.

He started telling a story about how a man inside on the same bus decided to spray Pf, said the man first apologized polity for his wrong doing, unknown to them it was not just an ordinary perfume, it was a chemical that instantly made everyone inside falling asleep, they woked up finding themselves in a forest, ready to be used as ritual sacrifices, he said that about 14peopl were sacrificed out of 18people in the bus remaining 4 of them, he was luckily among the 4, at the midest of them was a young about 11yrs of age which god used as a savior for them, the little girl was bold and not afraid of anything(not forgetting, he talk about how gave up after praying so hard), they took the girl inside alter, tried to make her sleep with charm so as to cut off the head like they av done to others but to no avail, they tried and tried and yet wasn't working, they now started forcing knife on her but unknown to them god already made her supergirl, it wasn't able to penetrate inside due to iron skin, they called all the demons including the demon of the sea, forest, wind and none could help and the weather was steadily changing from day to night until they got tired and decided to took 4 of them to another location, beat them mercilessly even almost to death including the little Supergirl, later they were released, he went home, spent weeks in hospital.
I felt like attacking the man with sensible questions but looking at the faces of people who has gotten so emotional, already showing so much concern and interest in the story wouldn't mind doing anything for their god and get it justified, so I maintained a serious face until the man talk about assistance and a little support to help him share/spread the good news, I put a little smile attracting a little attention(fvck it I care less), surprisingly shocked almost everyone gave the little they had, in a matter of 30mins journey this scammer made nothing less than 2k, immediately after collecting the money, he droped.

Religionists and their mentalities, in the near future the man wouldn't waste time in a opening a church to enrich himself, now i understand the reason while there are about 8different churches on average stepping just a mile outta street.
Though I cannot judge lipsrsealed but I would like to hear what religionists here has to say about this kinda stories wink.

1 Like

Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by Nutase: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2017
It's concern sir not consign.

BTW your story shows you are a nosy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by Ajewealth123(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2017
For you to be in a bus this early morning shows you are just coming from a night shift job or whatever na just night shift sha.
Did anyone accuse u in ur place of hustling of being a lier?
Na why u no wan allow the man hustle him pay na?abi person frustrate you for work ni?
Na people like u I dey take my early morning prayer attack o
"Anybody wey wan pour sand sand for my garri, die by fire".

But on a more serious note, he could be saying the truth.
That man that escaped from Evans without paying ransom,
Would you have known if his people has gone to church or to an herbalist for safe homcoming?
If he met you inside that same bus and shared his story, won't you have said he is telling lies also?
My broda, you are an
ATHEIST
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by hopefulLandlord: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2017
let me get this straight

this "girl" wasn't saved from the "Perfume", she was then saved from the charms, then knife couldn't penetrate her neck, Hallelujah!!!

but wait! punches actually penetrated because punches are somehow more powerful than knife to the neck

but OP, you have to realise the story isn't directed at you at all, he has a target audience and those are the people he eventually got the money from

1 Like

Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by somehow: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Nutase:

Nosy in a public bus?

Sheepee
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
somehow:

Nosy in a public bus?

Sheepee

how many mentions do you get in a day from people that did not intend to mention you?
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by obinna58(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Nutase:

Modified cheesy

I was never interested, couldn't keep off since he was shouting in the bus, anyway BTW me and the preacher who z more curious about people affair

I was only crazy abt the cheap lies that led to this
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by obinna58(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
let me get this straight

this "girl" wasn't saved from the "Perfume", she was then saved from the charms, then knife couldn't penetrate her neck, Hallelujah!!!

but wait! punches actually penetrated because punches are somehow more powerful than knife to the neck

but OP, you have to realise the story isn't directed at you at all, he has a target audience and those are the people he eventually got the money from
Ggam
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by somehow: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Meeen hundreds o.. In a week, I get thousands.. Asked Seun to change it but he won't.
hopefulLandlord:

how many mentions do you get in a day from people that did not intend to mention you?
Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hehehhe! Did he use gun to collect money from their hands? As someone said, knowing how to mind your business on issue that's not life threatening is critical o.

1 Like

Re: Story Shared Today By A Religionist On A Bus by GodsMopol: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
somehow:
Meeen hundreds o.. In a week, I get thousands.. Asked Seun to change it but he won't.

haaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/17 / I Called This The Mystery Of The Bible​ / Ancestors Evocation In My Shrine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.