Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) (36519 Views)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by OddBall(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Where are the Jungle Justice Warriors when you need them?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
What happened to petrol, matches and tyres?

See as she resemble vickyrotex

Bet when you dey plan to get sense?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by dayus12(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
slawomir:
don't people ever get tired of all these he is an afonja, he is a Igbo and he is a born to rule mentality
other youths in different countries are looking for how to make their country great but the youth in Nigeria are busy displaying their tribal and ethnic stupidity.

here in edo state we don't do that nonsense.

You just proved yourself wrong
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by patonyx1: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's the nonsense trend here in NL..
We all need to keep ethnicity and religious utterances out of our lives. And embrace unity if the country needs to succeed.

slawomir:
don't people ever get tired of all these he is an afonja, he is a Igbo and he is a born to rule mentality
other youths in different countries are looking for how to make their country great but the youth in Nigeria are busy displaying their tribal and ethnic stupidity.

here in edo state we don't do that nonsense.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bet when you dey plan to get sense?
the day you follow me home to mama
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
the day you follow me home to mama

Then you no fit ever get be that o. Eyah!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 1:31am On Jun 22, 2017
She z a bastard 2 d core
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Heartless woman. I don't know what she deserves, but I'm absolutely certain it's not something pleasant.

I can see the tribalist idio_ts have been here to dish out the usual dumb enthnophaulisms and ejaculat_e their irritating stupi_dity. I wonder when Nigerian youths will be sane.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) by babadigu(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) / Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.