Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) (12319 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by toba400: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Singer Runtown and his U.S based girlfriend, Selena Leath, recently welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Zamar. In a post via Instagram today, Runtown disclosed that his lifestyle has changed with the birth of his child...using an example of himself now shopping for matching father-son outfits.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/21/fatherly-duties-singer-runtowns-goes-shopping-for-his-new-born-baby-photo/

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by praizephoto(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
na normal tin nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by kagari: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by richinvestor: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
grin
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

Runtown should have hidden the baby's face na...

Gosh..if I was close to this baby...I'd hide him in a basket and abandon him by the river just like they did to Moses in the Bible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by brainbox1000(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Weldon sir
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by pagorino(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
nice one.. but mk we no hear bad news like divorce soon oo.. #goodluck
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by danishdon(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
i hear you...weh don
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by Edopesin: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
hugging transformer thnz on point

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by aktolly54(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Good
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2017
So how this one take epp my life na angry

Op take your time o

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by preccy69(f): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2017
please get married
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by CheezyCharles(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2017
the way these celebrities post every single sh-t they do ehn. one day una go get notification from instagram " Davido started a live video,watch it before it ends" and when u click it u go just dey hear " ah david, yes daddy! harder! harder !" Awon oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by Tenim47(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2017
If not that faint is now expensive i would have fainted 5times. ยค how can she say the opposite of miniMUM is miniDAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by drtee247(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2017
pagorino:
nice one.. but mk we no hear bad news like divorce soon oo.. #goodluck

Can someone divorce his Girlfriend? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by Lilnikee(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by maliee82: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Dis baby resemble one breed of anim,still dey try remember d name.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

Gosh..if this was my baby...I'd hide him in a basket and abandon him by the river just like they did to Moses in the Bible.
Go and buy sense angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
congrats to him.
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by heckymaicon(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe never disappoints

6 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by pagorino(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
drtee247:

grin
drtee247:

consult ifa
Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by queenitee(f): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

Gosh..if I was close to this baby...I'd hide him in a basket and abandon him by the river just like they did to Moses in the Bible.
Because you obviously don't know the worth of that little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by arukwe123(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

This guy always sounding stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by iammee(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2017
arukwe123:

This guy always sounding stupid.
He is actually stupid

8 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by Tosyno4tt(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
imagine, you comparing a baby with an animal, if God decides not to bless you with one, you go dey cry up and dan, better mind ur words,okay
maliee82:
Dis baby resemble one breed of anim,still dey try remember d name.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by arukwe123(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
iammee:

He is actually stupid
No wonder. All his comments on NL are always stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

That's what your own parents should have done with you

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by talk2saintify(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
baba senseless

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by curvilicious: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This baby is so ugly...

You no dey ever disappoint
You need God

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) by peezeygwiny(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
queenitee:
Because you obviously don't know the worth of that little boy.
Lemme knw ur worth biko...leave dah big head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo Counter-sues Naira Marley, Demands N1bn In Damages / Bolaji Amusan Aka Mr Latin's Wife Marks 40th Birthday In Dublin (photos) / DJ Cuppy Spotted At Neclive7 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.