Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] (33007 Views)

Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by FTrebirth(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
slay queens can't be mothers.
fact.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fronesis:
Irresponsible parents will give birth to irresponsible children. The reason we live in the kind of society we have today. Parents are the first problem we have in this world. The leaders we have in the world today were trained by some parents. *just thinking out loud*
Take a chill pill. That's an innocent kid right there.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by presh001: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
welcome to motherhood... welcome to life
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by belindar: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are proud to be called baby mama when no bride price was paid on you. Pathetic.
Don't these people called baby mama has parent Bicos I can just understand.
This should be a great concern to the society because it is an epidemic looming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by dimeji877(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
I tire for thread wet dey make front page these days.

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
oh no
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Philinho(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
she just invited us to come n see a useless boobs. between who sent her
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
noblealuu:

Choi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by pokipoki: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fronesis:
Irresponsible parents will give birth to irresponsible children. The reason we live in the kind of society we have today. Parents are the first problem we have in this world. The leaders we have in the world today were trained by some parents. *just thinking out loud*
Hahahaha. Dude you are wrong!!! Not that I support children out of wedlock, but you should understand that it's never the babies fault. You mentioned the kids are irresponsible. Are you saying now that President Obama, Vincent Diesel (just to mention a few) are irresponsible people. They were all born out of wedlock.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by teeoo1: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
I Blame am. person wey get head no get cap.wey get cap no get head

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obviously stressful..

He boobs are fallen already..
Who she dey blame....she no see condom use.

She can put the baby up for adoption
Boobs fallen? If ur gf get that kind boobs won't u b happy
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by richiemontana: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
TunezTV:
Amanda, the second babymama of Nigerian pop star, Davido was frustrated and left her daughter, Hailey crying despite the fact that the baby felt uncomfortable in her new bouncer.

The young mother took to her gram to wonder why technology can't give her baby the motherly touch she so desperately desires.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/davidos-second-babymama-finding.html

PHOTOCOPY cannot be like the ORIGINAL
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by AyeeIdris(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
How did the girl saying the baby hates her new rocker turn to she found motherhood too stressful? Motherhood is stressful!!! Especially when you spend money on an automated rocker like that and the baby no gree stay for am.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Was it 'Technology that impregnated you' undecided
This is what happens when 'KIDS give birth to KIDS' undecided
And some responsible person out there is seeking for the fruit of the womb(I sincerely pray God grants their request) and this unfortunate ingrate is SPILLING trash
LORD have MERCY!
It's obvious she had the baby for the monetary benefit(s)
Refurbished hoooes
Wondering what will be left of this dispensation a few years from now
you copied my meme shocked shocked
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by myahna(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
this girl is very stupid . like there was bouncer wen ur mum nursed u...fool
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
she can give the baby up for adoption to parents that need a child in their lives.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by darlenese(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
very foolish girl.
take that child to an orphanage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
you copied my meme shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Didn't see it coming. Sowie
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Lotechi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
na only girls davido sperm fit dey produce? oya feminists come and beat me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Marrtynze(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na that child I pity pass, let them just go and rent Mummy for her
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by originals1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

grin grin grin
Didn't see it coming. Sowie
grin no problem

1 Like

Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
IF I TALK NOW THEM GO SAY STEPHANIE DON TALK.

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT THESE BITCHES DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT THOSE KIDS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING ON A PAYROLL AND HAVING AN NGO.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by bukatyne(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
sinaj:
You think money is everything?
Why won't it be stressful when you have no husband to help u sad

Go nd meet Sophia, babymama chairlady to coach u.

U neva chichumchin angry

I don't think every legally married women have husbands willing/available to help
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Ugosample(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
TunezTV:
Amanda, the second babymama of Nigerian pop star, Davido was frustrated and left her daughter, Hailey crying despite the fact that the baby felt uncomfortable in her new bouncer.

The young mother took to her gram to wonder why technology can't give her baby the motherly touch she so desperately desires.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/davidos-second-babymama-finding.html

This blogger is a dunce
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Meanwhile, Baba Hailey is enjoying himself in Miami with Olamide.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't think every legally married women have husbands willing/available to help
ur reason pls or evn example will help me understand better
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Where is that hope.less Davido shouldn't he be doing daddy duties. Dead beat dad.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by ExInferis(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Seems the local champ has a thing for crackheads.

30 billion in the account and all they could buy was a cheap bouncer.
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by enomakos(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
David always loves olosho
Re: Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] by Diademk07: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
enomakos:
David always loves olosho
Because he's an Olosho, duh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man.U Vs Chelsea: Frank Edoho Tears Twitter User Apart After His Club's 4 -0 Win / Dami Olatunde "Aphrican Ape": Comedian Making Africans Laugh / Seyi Law, His Wife And Daughter Go On A Nigt Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.