Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Women Who Show Cases Their Breast In The Name Of Fashion Are Cheap Women.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Who Show Cases Their Breast In The Name Of Fashion Are Cheap Women.. (344 Views)

(see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Pastor Claims Women Who Show Their Breast Are Going To Hell....*side Eye* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Show Cases Their Breast In The Name Of Fashion Are Cheap Women.. by thywillbrown: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
I thought a woman's breast was suppose to be covered and covered well....
I thought it was a woman's pride and dignity...
Now...When you show the whole world your tiny breast in the name of birthday pictures/selfies etc..and people are celebrating your ignorance and stupidity......which one will your husband see and adore...these are d issues..
My question now is...what was the essence and functions of bra and and cloths now?...
you should as well walk naked around at once let us know you have psychosis.....Its horrible
After someone will say all men are equal....pls we are not...we see very well...
Which responsible man will take you serious...dont you knw you will just be as cheap as your tiny breast........
Those girls that boys are proposing to these days, are they always flaunting theirs like that?..havent you seen they are decent girls?
Sister ...please... your open breast won't take you anywhere...
Please cover those tiny things and get a life...stop embarrassing womanhood...
When I see such friends.... i delete them with speed......so that someone will not make another person miss heaven...

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale / Boko Haram Resurgence: Borno Govt. Vows To Protect Unimaid / 8 Reasons The Biafra Kingdom Might Not Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.