Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Need A Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webmaster (359 Views)

I Need A Webmaster From Surulere. / In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues / Pls I Really Need Help From A Webmaster Or One Familiar To Hub8.com Webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webmaster by StevensJojo(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Hi every one.

I need a webmaster to work with me on a blog i run.Currently it has issues with exceeding bandwidth and cpu resources without a corresponding increase in traffic.There is obviously something wrong and i have no idea what it is.

We will negotiate payment once we will negotiate payment once we establish that you can handle it

Please indicate interest below and il reach out to you.

Thanks.

EDIT: IV SOMEONE FROM THOSE WHO RESPONDED.THANKS TO EVERYONE REACHED OUT.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Webmaster by Mrsaydtruth(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2017
I could help with that... I'm a blogger and web designer
Re: I Need A Webmaster by dgbanj: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
I will fix it for you pm me
Re: I Need A Webmaster by oswaggiee(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
What is the bandswith Limit?
this might be a DDOS ATTACK..go to ur cpanel, look at the logs, and check if there is one IP address that is accessing 20 - 30 files (not necessarily pages) a minute, Check the logs a few minutes later aqain, and check if another different IP address is doing the same thing...The best solution to this is using cloudfare....Email me for me info...oswaggiee@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channel With Over 13k Views + Verified Naija Youtube Adsense For Sale / Traffick Needed On My Blog / I Can Get You 5k Pageview Per Day On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.