Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Acres Of Lands For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Acres Of Lands For Sale (425 Views)

10 Plots Of Lands For Sale In Oda Road, Akure. / Commercial Lands For Sale At Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way. / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Lands For Sale by yomi1911: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello,this is to inform the general public that's hecters and acres of land are presently for sale at the rate of 400k pa acre and is free from omo onile palava. These lands are located in ASA local government area here in Ilorin,kwara state. intrested buyers should contact engr Yomi on 08161911763 for more details and enquiry
Re: Acres Of Lands For Sale by tafrica(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
yomi1911:
Hello,this is to inform the general public that's hecters and acres of land are presently for sale at the rate of 400k pa acre and is free from omo onile palava. These lands are located in ASA local government area here in Ilorin,kwara state. intrested buyers should contact engr Yomi on 08161911763 for more details and enquiry

400k per acre?
Hmmmmmm, if this is true, I might love it. But sounds too good though.

I'm sorry, not intending to spoil your market.
Re: Acres Of Lands For Sale by yomi1911: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
my dear bro,seeing is believing and why can't you come down to verify and if it is true you will pay extra 50k. Don't let your case be like those people in the days of Noah. please I will like you to come down to kwara state so that you can verify

(1) (Reply)

Investor Or Business Partner Wanted / Smart Training Hall For Rent / Start Making Money Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.