Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (644 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by igbozionism(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: . by peeps4u: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=igbozionism post=57722913][/quote]

Next time, Nairaland is not an ideal place to come, go join and mmm whatsapp group or reach your guider.

MMM now matches 5% of your PH in the first 7 days and then matches the rest after few days. Atimes they might match the whole PH if it is a small one.

Hope I have answered you?

Don't bring MMM mastters here again please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
what is wrong with u, MMM matches 5% on the 7th day and the rest within 10days....it also depends on how much u Ph....i have two accounts, i Phed 20k in one and 100k in the other, i was asked to pay 5% of both on the 7th day, but i was merged to pay the remaining 95% of the 20k on the 8th day while i was later merged to pay the 95% of the 100k on the 10th day.....so it also depends on the amount u ph and other factors, mmm is very much stable as far as i know, so i don't know why u are panicking?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by darthv: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
shun ponzi schemes. Nigerians wont learn.
Re: . by igbozionism(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
peeps4u:

Next time, Nairaland is not an ideal place to come, go join and mmm whatsapp group or reach your guider.

MMM now matches 5% of your PH in the first 7 days and then matches the rest after few days. Atimes they might match the whole PH if it is a small one.

Hope I have answered you?

Don't bring MMM mastters here again please

guys thanks. I didn't intend to create panick. I will delete the thread asap

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know / Making Quick Easy CASH With WEMA ALAT App / 12% Daily Return... Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.