Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Make Your Computer Welcome You With Its Computerized Voice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Your Computer Welcome You With Its Computerized Voice (907 Views)

How To Make Your Computer Welcome You On Start Up / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard / 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Computer Welcome You With Its Computerized Voice by Jaydrakes5(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Anytime I am around my friends, I usually
activate this feature on my computer. So when I
turn On my Pc, it will welcome me like
“Welcome to your Pc, Jaydrakes” in its automated
voice. This usually make my friends wonder how
that was possible that my computer could
welcome me as such.
Because, we only see this feature in movies when
the computer welcomes its user by his/her
names.
But in this tutorial, am going to show you a tested
and working way you can make your Computer
welcome you with its computerized voice.
Note: Make sure to turn off sounds on your
system
Carefully follow the steps below to get started......
(Continue here)
http://bestutorialz..com/2017/06/how-to-make-your-computer-welcome-you.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Developer Environment On Windows OS That Work Like LINUX OS. / Need Help, Any Ideas ? / Hp Laptop: 8gb Ram, 500gb Hdd For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.