Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,092 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In (1057 Views)

What Happened After I Bought A London Used HP Probook 6450b For N65,000 / HP Laptop From USA For Cheap Sale / Who Has Bought A Used Laptop From Urchltd Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by smoothvee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm about to get a laptop from amazon.. but I want to know if the keyboards would be in English instead of german. I decided to try the U.K. Version of the site buh it still stated they will cheap from germany. And in the U.K. Own there weren't enough variety of that product.
Re: Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by bigtt76(f): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Read the technical specification on the product page. If you have the model number, search on Google to see what it looks like.

smoothvee:
I'm about to get a laptop from amazon.. but I want to know if the keyboards would be in English instead of german. I decided to try the U.K. Version of the site buh it still stated they will cheap from germany. And in the U.K. Own there weren't enough variety of that product.
Re: Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by smoothvee(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
bigtt76:
Read the technical specification on the product page. If you have the model number, search on Google to see what it looks like.

I just noticed there is a normal amazon.com I wonder which country has that one. That's the one I've been on and it's in $
Re: Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amazon.com is US hence the dollar currency. You will get the normal keyboard laptop there.

smoothvee:

I just noticed there is a normal amazon.com I wonder which country has that one. That's the one I've been on and it's in $
Re: Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by smoothvee(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
bigtt76:
Amazon.com is US hence the dollar currency. You will get the normal keyboard laptop there.

Thank you for your help
Re: Anyone Ever Bought A Laptop From Amazon.. Come In by toastedbread: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
even if your keyboard is in chinese, you know where your keys are. what your should be concerned with is the specs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 7 Leaked Scenes / Azeeztech - How To Revert Back The New Youtube Design Layout / Checkout The 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (especially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.