Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. (577 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. by godwinstringed1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
WhatsApp live status feature allows you to upload a short video, picture and even animation GIF. Status are seen instantly by your contacts and remains there for 24 hours, after which, it will disappear permanently.

WhatsApp status. In saving a picture, GIF or a video used by your contacts and found out that it’s impossible? It’s really simple to save a media file used by your contacts on their Whatsapp status. I will guide you on how to make this possible. This is what I’ve been doing anytime i see a funny video or picture on my contact’s Whatsapp status.

Funny pictures and short videos are uploaded by Whatsapp contacts, but you can only view them but can’t download them to your device gallery. The only way for you to get that funny picture or video is to ask the friend to send you the original pics or video through chat. However, you can now save those statuses permanently in your device gallery without begging your friend to Share you the video or picture.
These are the steps:

1. Open your WhatsApp and go to the Status you want to copy and make sure that you view it completely. If it is a video clip, make sure that you watch the video completely..
2. Go to File Manager on your phone
3. Open the SD card Storage and locate the “WhatsApp” folder
4. On the WhatsApp folder, locate “Media” folder
i.e SD card >> WhatsApp >> Media

5. Press the Option button which is usually 3 dots (depending on phone make)
6. You will see “Show hidden files” tap on it
how-to-save-whatsapp-status
7. Once you do that, a new folder “.Statuses” will appear at the top, that is where all multimedia shared on WhatsApp status are stored for 24 hours.

5. Press the Option button.................

.Finish the final process here

https://godwinzsite./2017/06/21/see-how-to-save-whatsapp-videos-images-and-gifs/
Re: See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. by Zdoh(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Very educative nice one @Op

EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contacts
Re: See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. by ITgenuis: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nice one Op. Very accurate
Re: See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. by koskilala: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Will it work well
Re: See This Proved Method Of Saving Whatsapp Status Videos, Images And Gifs. by 2kurupt(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the tip

(1) (Reply)

The KFC Smartphone Is Real And Is Now Available / How To Check What Kind Of Processor Your Android Device Have / Help: Phone Experts In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.