Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering (959 Views)

Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Current Vacancies At Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited, 22nd October, 2 / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Recruitment For Graduate Sales Execut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good day great people of Nairaland. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering.

I need an opportunity to learn Plant maintenance and Engineering and Piping.

Please if you have a workshop or you know anyone who has a workshop, please help me secure a space.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by madri4u: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Apply for bonny vocational center training on plant maintenance and fittings every may/june of the year.
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
madri4u:
Apply for bonny vocational center training on plant maintenance and fittings every may/june of the year.

How do u apply for that...any link??
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm serious my people
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by madri4u: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Google bonny vocational center online to giv u d website for various programs
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by AnaCheks(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
They are through with 2017 registration
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2017
AnaCheks:
They are through with 2017 registration
chai.

Now what hope do I have?
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by Mackin: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
I think bonny vocational center should be city and guilds of London tak place twice in a yr may/June and Nov/Dec
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm desperatel in need my people
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nobody is willing to help
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by obonujoker(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wish I could help bro... although I urge you to go to engineering companies around your vicinity, and tell them you wanna volunteer... I m volunteering now, and running my MSc at the same time, whilst looking for a job...

No one helps, except God, and you Onesy...
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by CallofDuty(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:
I wish I could help bro... although I urge you to go to engineering companies around your vicinity, and tell them you wanna volunteer... I m volunteering now, and running my MSc at the same time, whilst looking for a job...

sent u a PM man.. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:

thank you bro.

I've done that but they are not willing to allow me.

I'm just tired
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by obonujoker(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
dedons:
thank you bro.

I've done that but they are not willing to allow me.

I'm just tired

Lol... na so e dey be bro.... try looking for field maintenance engineering companies.... those they service generators...
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2017
obonujoker:

Lol... na so e dey be bro.... try looking for field maintenance engineering companies.... those they service generators...
those are the very ones i'm majorly looking for.

Unfortunately, I can't get them.

Can you help me with names and address of some around lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by obonujoker(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2017
dedons:
those are the very ones i'm majorly looking for.

Unfortunately, I can't get them.

Can you help me with names and address of some around lagos?

What area are you based??
Re: I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering by dedons: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2017
obonujoker:

What area are you based??
Isolo.

I don't mind any around Oshodi, Mushin, down to Mile 2 and Festac area or just anywhere.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Deploy 50,000 Non-graduate N-power Volunteers / 7 Most Popular Jobs Nigerians Do Abroad / Can I Get Writers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.