Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Do You Have Any Challenges You're Facing In Your Life That You Think It's Over? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Any Challenges You're Facing In Your Life That You Think It's Over? (412 Views)

Nigerian soldiers showed what they are facing In fighting Bokoharam (video) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Challenges You're Facing In Your Life That You Think It's Over? by NowisGod109(f): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Is there any challenges you're going through and you think you can't find a solution? I can assure you that God is alive and He's the only one that can do that impossibilities.

Army Of Christ Deliverance Chosen Ministry;

Behind omole phase 2, Rafiu Ajibade Street, Olowora Lagos.

God can guaranty you financial breakthroughs, fruit of the womb, health deliverance and just name it. I'm a living testimony and I want you to come and testify as well.

Please, note that you will pray with your mouth as well and no miracles but just come with your faith and I can guaranty you that. You will testify within a short period of time. You can call;

We serve a living God and not painting lies. Don't wear trouser when coming if you're a woman. Wear something that can cover your body well.

Our deliverance services is
Wednesdays; 5-7pm,

Shiloh hour;
Mondays; 11-1pm,

Bible study
Fridays; 4;30-7pm

Come, pray it through and be delivered!
The Lord will strengthen you as your come

(1) (Reply)

Must Nigeria Really Be One? / BREAKING: Obaseki Wins At Supreme Court, Affirmed As Governor Of Edo State / Between Cynthia Morgan & A Fan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.