Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What TV Shows Have You Seen In The Last One Year? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What TV Shows Have You Seen In The Last One Year? (342 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What TV Shows Have You Seen In The Last One Year? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
There's plenty of TV series now, with Netflix, Hulu and HBO making streaming easier now. Here's my own list of shows I've seen in the last 1 year

13 Reasons Why s01

Taboo s01

Legion s01

American Gods s01 (Still on)

Game of thrones s06

The handmaid's tale s01

Into the Badlands s02

The Night Of (Mini-series)

Stranger things s01

Atlanta s01

Shameless s07

Outlander s03

The mick s01

Guys what about you? What's the one that you got addicted to. Feel free to add the good ones you've seen too

(1) (Reply)

Para Athletics Championships: Live Results / Hajime Saitou, Kaoru Kamiya, Megumi Takani / Iceberg Slim & I “are Not Married Yet” – Juliet Ibrahim Debunks Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.