Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Vovlo Xc 90 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vovlo Xc 90 (664 Views)

2007 Tokunbo XC 90. Now Available For Sale.. Asking 2.2m Naira / Reliability Of VOLVO XC 90 / Highlander For Volvo XC 90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vovlo Xc 90 by Tonyeddoh: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Can anyone help me with info concerning volvo xc 90. Intend getting one but need advise if to go for it. Will appreciate knowing the most likely issues it encounters as well as cost of maintenance. Thanks
Re: Vovlo Xc 90 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonyeddoh:
Can anyone help me with info concerning volvo xc 90. Intend getting one but need advise if to go for it. Will appreciate knowing the most likely issues it encounters as well as cost of maintenance. Thanks
very nice and powerful car.
Re: Vovlo Xc 90 by nurey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Its a very solid vehicle if you are buying the first generation, i dont also know much about the facelift 09-13. The major issue is if the engine has failed parts, its hard to get replacement parts and competent diagnosis is often hard too. My neighbour has used his for a year but due to overheating he has parked it for close to a month looking for a second opinion on the cause of overheating.

Note nothing happened to the engine but he intends to know the real cause of the overheating before he allows the technician work on his engine
Re: Vovlo Xc 90 by Tonyeddoh: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017

NB: It's VOVVO XC 90 2006 MODEL AM ASKING FOR

(1) (Reply)

Free Maintenance Tips For Diesel Generators / Family Time / Fluid Checks In Cars And Best Maintenance Practice For Automobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.