Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Disabled Youngster Enjoys Moment To Treasure W.ith CR7; Wins Man Of The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Disabled Youngster Enjoys Moment To Treasure W.ith CR7; Wins Man Of The Match (537 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disabled Youngster Enjoys Moment To Treasure W.ith CR7; Wins Man Of The Match by Davidatita: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
There was a touching moment ahead of kick-off at the Spartak Stadium in Moscow today as Cristiano Ronaldo took to the pitch hand-in-hand with a ten-year-old wheelchair user. Polina Haeredinova was accompanied by the reigning Best FIFA Men's Player ahead of Portugal's FIFA Confederations Cup match against hosts Russia. The thrilled youngster secured this incredible experience through the 'Going to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup with McDonald's' programme. Afterwards, reflecting on her time with Ronaldo in front of this packed Moscow arena, Haeredinova said: “I couldn’t expect that it would be such a great experience. Cristiano Ronaldo was outstanding. He gave me his coat and kissed me for luck. I was in the centre of unbelievable emotions, supporting Russia. I’ve never experienced anything like this in my life."
Re: Disabled Youngster Enjoys Moment To Treasure W.ith CR7; Wins Man Of The Match by xreal: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Picture.... or adonbiliview
Re: Disabled Youngster Enjoys Moment To Treasure W.ith CR7; Wins Man Of The Match by Davidatita: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
xreal:
Picture.... or adonbiliview

(1) (Reply)

WWE Monday Night Raw Results. / Confederations Cup: Portugal Vs Chile / Confederation Cup: Chile To Finals As Bravo Denies Portugal 3 Penalties - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.