Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Getting Money On Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Money On Fiverr. (836 Views)

Ways Of Getting Money From Uk / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pls help me, 7 weeks in yet no sales. Pls help me. I don't know what to do. Pls do not ignore.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by otodeluxe(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol. Calm down. How many gigs do you have and do you make use of buyers request? Do you contact potential buyers direct or you only send offers?
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Intelville: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
Pls help me, 7 weeks in yet no sales. Pls help me. I don't know what to do. Pls do not ignore.
all i can do for my bro is to mail you a copy on the blueprint "HOW TO EXCEL ON FIVER" i bought it via an affiliate network known as SFI. Its actual worth i wont disclose but i've its full resale Right. DONT get too scared. Only a thousand naira and its yours. Hope you can digest the content and follow all it says. With Guarantee it works and u are also free to resell. Call or Text me on 08135410111. My name is emmanuel. Goodluck
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Intelville:
all i can do for my bro is to mail you a copy on the blueprint "HOW TO EXCEL ON FIVER" i bought it via an affiliate network known as SFI. Its actual worth i wont disclose but i've its full resale Right. DONT get too scared. Only a thousand naira and its yours. Hope you can digest the content and follow all it says. With Guarantee it works and u are also free to resell. Call or Text me on 08135410111. My name is emmanuel. Goodluck
the last thing I want now is getting scammed. Thank you
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by modath(f): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2017
I buy payoneer funds at good rate... No Limit..

CASH READY 24/7

Thank you.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2017
otodeluxe:
Lol. Calm down. How many gigs do you have and do you make use of buyers request? Do you contact potential buyers direct or you only send offers?
2 gig on proofreading and editing, I trued buyer's request esp 9am in the morning as I was told to but I dont find any request on my niche there.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
modath:

I buy payoneer funds at good rate... No Limit..

CASH READY 24/7

Thank you.
sister na my skull you wan buy?
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by otodeluxe(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
I'd love to see your gigs. There's something wrong somewhere. Send me a link to your fiverr profile

You can also try upwork
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
otodeluxe:
I'd love to see your gigs. There's something wrong somewhere. Send me a link to your fiverr profile

You can also try upwork
www.fiverr. com/mzdurent. Pls remove d spaces.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by mithras(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
otodeluxe:

Good afternoon bro, please how do you message buyers directly from Buyer Request? I think that's only possible if the buyer is also a seller on fiverr.

Also please check my profile out www. fiverr.com /julia_explainer

Some guy left 3.4 stars yesterday after being satisfied with my work. I contacted him and he says it was a mistake and he has told customer support to take it off. It's almost 24 hours and the review is still there. Also, if they happen to take it off, will it return my rating back to 100%? Right now I can't use buyer request because my rating dropped to 86% due to the review.

Thanks.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by otodeluxe(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
OK guys here is how I contact buyers direct via private message

Just download the fiver Mobile App and browse through buyers request then you will see their username, now copy their username and type it like this www.fiverr.com/conversations/usernamecopied

Viola. You can now chat with them privately even when you have exhausted number of offers for buyers request

See appended screenshot

in the screenshot the bosses text is the username "leeshangibson" so to chat privately with this buyer you type www.fiverr.com/conversations/leeshangibson

For me I prefer contacting buyers than just sending them offers. Without getting to know exactly what they want.

Happy freelancing!

1 Like

Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by bemagnify: 3:58am On Jun 24, 2017
informative!
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by africanman85: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
otodeluxe:

Just download the fiver Mobile App and browse through buyers request then you will see their username, now copy their username and type it like this www.fiverr.com/conversations/usernamecopied

Viola. You can now chat with them privately even when you have exhausted number of offers for buyers request

See appended screenshot

in the screenshot the bosses text is the username "leeshangibson" so to chat privately with this buyer you type www.fiverr.com/conversations/leeshangibson

For me I prefer contacting buyers than just sending them offers. Without getting to know exactly what they want.

Happy freelancing!
Informative, Does it have implication ? like Fiverr banning the person if they find out ?
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by otodeluxe(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
No implication what so ever
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2017
otodeluxe:

See appended screenshot

Happy freelancing!

Tried this thing when i joined fiverr newly. Didn't work. Except there is now a bug in the system.
Re: Getting Money On Fiverr. by Zdoh(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contacts

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Card Today Delivered To Your Location / Php/mysql Result Checker Application / Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.