Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pls Assist On Remedy To This Skin Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Assist On Remedy To This Skin Disease (457 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Assist On Remedy To This Skin Disease by cheucheu: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pls I have been carrying this skin disease around my pelvic like 2months now..and I'm worried abt it...thou it looks like a small issue but I've used diff anti fungal cream that I knw...still no remedy..
Pls I will be glad to get a solution to this here on NL
Re: Pls Assist On Remedy To This Skin Disease by sammysunny88: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheucheu:
Pls I have been carrying this skin disease around my pelvic like 2months now..and I'm worried abt it...thou it looks like a small issue but I've used diff anti fungal cream that I knw...still no remedy..
Pls I will be glad to get a solution to this here on NL
. Getting anti-fungi cream to cure the symptoms is not the issue. That is symptoms of an infection at your pelvic and all you need to do is to pay serious attention to it before it get out of hands by curing the infection itself not the symptoms. There is natural pure and curative herbal medicine from China that cure any kind of infections from internal to external. The medicine are Chinese herbal medicine that is very effective for cure and prevention without any side effect because they are pure herbs but tablet, capsule, pill and tea form. Though, the treatment may be a bit expensive but the efficacy is guarantee. Chat me up 0/8/0/6/8/8/0/3/3/8/6
Re: Pls Assist On Remedy To This Skin Disease by babyt66: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Use A Condom, MouthAction Is Producing Unstoppable Bacteria - WHO Warns / Help A Poor Widow!!! / Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Omega For Sale At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.