Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,679 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

#bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) (45373 Views)

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
dem dey wear bra for this kind cloth?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by raymond1550(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
she is a prostit, but there is a better way o advertising your g_spot, NAFDAC should come and check it
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
That guy beside her must be Nnoso
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag

Will you sell for 10k
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Abeg Bros go seat one side so make i worship her saggy breats abi , who her saggy breats eepp......

Man post your pic or take your fake cornball sports-betting tips azz out of this topic , did anyone force you to worship it?, did anyone force you to open the topic? ... sit down and keep quiet undecided undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2017
2k4 grin
free2ryhme:

Will you sell for 10k
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by okechukwucharles(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
all this are called logistical and psychological prostitution. they wear those skimpy dresses for them to charm those rich and big on the town. a person that have instinct reasoning cannot dare to click on it because he knows it is temptation. they are use and drop, well sha evil is money now let them enjoy
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Giddyperson: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
repogirl:
lookatew, calling another person bush when you sef na jungle be your nationality.

Common lace pantyhose you dont know
Said her fellow 'lace pantyhose' wearer. tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by ominilongest(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
tpapi:
u r correct, see confirm boobs still standing despite not putting bra
..confirm
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by goldedprince: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
omg girl on point. instead of idiots to waste money on oloshos like stephnie opobo and the rest wey be say even with their pushup bra, their breast still dey fly around. why not spend our stolen funds on this very correct olosho. some guys no get taste.
gifty wait, 2019 i will be contestting for house of reps. once i win and steal money enough, you will enjoy dividen of democrazy
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by phranq(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

20k. I'm in Lagos.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Kendroid: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2017
She is just a packaged LovePeddler!!!The bobby sef don enter RIP mode!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by 2shure: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Naija used phone wey dem dey sell 12 14k.
U r a big thief
A very big a d greedy thief.
I sold this same phone in 2014 for 48k uk used.
Talk more of now.after 3years
Abegi
thisisayus:
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
BoosBae:
Gifty is fame and power hungry! She will do anything to get there just like her role model Kim K...

AND look at what Kim K has achieved so far. A game worth 44Million dollars, and an Make up Biz making $14 Million in a single day..
Stop judging and start doing something that will MAKE you enjoy YOUR own life

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by BoosBae(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

AND look at what Kim K has achieved so far. A game worth 44Million dollars, and an Make up Biz making $14 Million in a single day..
Shut up, if you can't get my drift. Who's judging her? I actually like them both...

And who told you I'm not enjoying my life? Not everyone needs fame to be happy. STOP typing trash, ITK.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Which kinda wahala is this naw! Is this one now a celebrity!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by kaykith05(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2017
paschal47:
PREMIUM OLOSHO grin grin undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahaha hahaha hahaha. LWKMD.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by decency237(f): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2017
she fine oh
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by manikspears: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2017
LordDecency:
Pearls ....

pls if you have a link to that picture's video, pls share it with me
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
ominilongest:
padi na lie...dis 1 na RISE OF THE TITAN kiss
yes her boobs never fall
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
THE BREST THAT HAVE SUCCUMBED TO THE LAWS OF GRAVITY.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Nature8(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Dah bweast sef cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by free2ryhme: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
2k4 grin

Make I add 50 naira on top grin
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
I so love her dress.. lovely
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by youngreva(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
certified, trusted, tested and confirmed oloshoism... yeye boobs
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Her life her business... Consequences of one's actions are not jointly faced...
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

Swap with a clean infinix hot2 n some cash.hit me on whatsatt if intrested.08189745434..... in lag.
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by nextstep(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
#Vesaline crew#....over to you..what a say? grin

Eh? Wait... I'm coming... Just two more minutes...
Ehen... You say wetin? grin

Ahem: Gifty, forget all these haters! It's your turn to shine. Dress , makeup on fleek, bobbi on point. This girl must enjoy looking at herself inside mirror sha! Me masef I would too grin
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by Rozaybb(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
she looks somehow
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by 2017surepass(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
gifty power ..... lol
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
but she's married to one director called David,is she divorced again or sh has benched David?
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rozaybb:
she looks somehow
she's drop dead gorgeous
Re: #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

14 million dollars in a day and she's not worth up to 100 million dollars. who tells you all these lies sef? I love Kim,I'm a huge fan of hers but that's just lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years / David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.