Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Prayer Points For Major Turnaround. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For Major Turnaround. (1016 Views)

Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Major Turnaround. by Revadebola: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2017
PRAYER POINTS FOR MAJOR TURNAROUND.
God sent me to you. You have been praying for breakthroughs, but the answers has not being forthcoming. It is one thing to pray, but it another thing to receive answers to your prayers. Praying is not the issue, but praying Holy Spirit inspired prayer points. Praying with insights and prophetic revelations, targeted at the root cause of the problem, is what brings answers to your prayers and breakthroughs. James 4:3 says, when you pray, you do not receive, because you ask wrongly. Enough of frustration of not receiving answers to your prayers. CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP TO RECEIVE PROPHETIC REVELATIONAL PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUR MAJOR BREAKTHROUGHS.
NOTE : I will also give you insight on WHEN AND HOW to pray to get the answers. WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. As the Lord lives, if I be His prophet, if you comply with the instructions, you will receive answers to your prayers and have your breakthroughs. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity / Would Eliminating Religion Improve The World Or Worsen It? / Why Did God Let My Mum Die Despite Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.