Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘my Miraculous Escape From Evans Cell’ – Chief Donatus Dunu Of Maydon Pharmaceut - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘my Miraculous Escape From Evans Cell’ – Chief Donatus Dunu Of Maydon Pharmaceut (1098 Views)

'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Miraculous Escape From Evans Cell’ – Chief Donatus Dunu Of Maydon Pharmaceut by 247nnu(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Chief Donatus Dunu, wealthy owner of the flourishing Maydon pharmaceutical company in Nigeria with outlets in major cities of the world, was forced to pass through the eye of a needle after being abducted near his office on the celebrated lover’s day of February 14, 2017.

He miraculously escaped on the night Evans and his gang were going to kill him after 90 gruelling days of shocking experience in their hideout.

In this exclusive interview with Vanguard, the first since his freedom, with Emma Nnadozie and Joseph Unduu, Chief Donatus gave a vivid account of the hair-raising ugly encounter.....Read full details here>>> http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/06/my-miraculous-escape-from-evans-cell.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine / This Guys Steal Up To 500 Chickens (pic) See Pose Lol / Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.